1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woman who've used strapons?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by NicoletteChris, Nov 30, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

Quick question for the ladies who have given/worn strapons during sex and penetrated their partner, can you "feel" your partner orgasm on the dildo/strap on? Personally I wanted to know because a friend of mine says that when her girl orgasms on the strap on she feels it "pull" or vibrate a bit from the contractions? Idk if that's true or not but just wondering!

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is a great question I always wondered this , also I wonder like some of the girls say the orgasm wearing it is this true and can they get off on it ?:confused:

3. Lipstick Leuger

I suspect with some women this is true, but not all women for certain. Much depends on the size of the Dildo and how it fits her vaginally.

---------- Post added 30th Nov 2014 at 05:08 PM ----------

I had a girlfriend who totally would orgasm while giving me oral. It's in your head and there are ways of making it more enjoyable for the wearer. You can place the base of the dildo over her clitoral area, so when she thrusts that it bumps against her or, even get a vibrating cock ring to place between the base of the dildo and her body to vibrate her while she is thrusting into you. Much of the pleasure for the wearer is fact she is in control, topping, and pleasing her woman.

4. NicoletteChris

Stocking- They also sell double ended strap ons or the more popular "strapless" strap on so it is possible to get an orgasm while being a giver with a strap on as far as I know! :slight_smile:

I imagine when a woman orgasms on the strap on and her vaginal walls contract on the dildo, there should be a lil tug or feeling of the vagina contracting on the strap on so the wearer is a lil aware of it all besides visual clues of the woman coming. I'm not sure about this though that's why I asked, my girlfriend is also really into strap ons.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't know they could do that , Thanks lipstick Leuger I want to find a girlfriend who like dominating . :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 30th Nov 2014 at 05:39 PM ----------

Oh yeah I forgot about the double ended strap ons :eusa_doh: , I need a girlfriend like this it would suck if we're both bottoms lol :grin: