1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeding problem when anally masturbating :( (sensitive topic)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by QueerTransEnby, Dec 2, 2014.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, without getting into too much detail, let's just say that I had some bleeding when masturbating anally. I was using a standard jelly vibe, nothing too big. I do have IBS. I had a similar problem in April, but I was using my big dildo then. I always use plenty of lube. My doctor did an anal smear/occult, and it was negative. No anal fissures or anything. I have zero std's, that I know for a fact. Well, I have been tested for all but hep. C, but I really doubt after 12 years of not having sex it would be the problem. I also noticed that my semen has been streaky the last few days. I also tasted my ejaculate today, and it was bitter. I don't understand what is going on. :frowning2: I should say also that lately my stools have smelled like mothballs.

2. SeekingTruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know about your situation but I have bled once with anal play. However I know mine was due to being a little too rough. I have also had occasional issues with hemorrhoids but usually only after issues with "straining" while crapping. You may want to look into all possibilities and maybe see a doctor if needed.

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

sounds like you have a lot of things going on here. I would definitely stop by the clinic and tell them what's going on. don't take chances with it. something could be damaged, or ruptured. and sometimes these things happen by themselves and weren't caused by what you did, but you need to check it out.

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I went to the doctor today. The occult blood test came back positive for blood. I told a white lie of sorts that it was blood in the stool(which it was anyways a very small amount a few hours before I masturbated). Anyways, she did a check of my prostate and anal cavity and did not find any fissures or apparent tears. No hemroids, but she thinks they can be lodged somewhere in the upper GI tract. She knows I have had receptive sex with a man before. Try as I might, I couldn't bring myself to tell her that the incident was with the toy. Yes, I feel like a wuss, but I am a big prude about talking with someone in person about toys. Anyways, she gave me a referral to a GI doc. I did not bring up the streaks in my semen because I was too uncomfortable.

I was uncomfortable because I had an incident with a nurse who couldn't find a vein once. I jokingly said, "guess I should work out more". She took this as some kind of sexual harassment, and my doctor scolded me that I "cannot speak to his nurses like that." This was said with him out of the room. So, naturally, I am worried about being accused again. I like this new doctor(at the same office) much better than the other guy.

The price I pay for prostate stimulation...damn.

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

It's really important to find a doctor you're completely comfortable with, where you can tell everything that's going on. Because if they don't know all the symptoms they might come to the wrong conclusion.

6. soulcatcher

It's probably fine if it's very little blood. Just lay off anal masturbation for a week and remember to be more gentle next time.