1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

White bumps appearing

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GuitarGirl1350, Oct 12, 2008.

1. GuitarGirl1350

Hey guys,

I've got these chains of small bumps on my hands (and under my eyes) for about a month now. They only appear in one place at a time (like, they'll be on my index finger, go away from there, and reappear on my thumb). I'd say they're white in colour but there's not much variation between them and my skin tone.

They don't itch, they're not painful, and they're not red. They don't appear to be filled with any type of fluid (because they won't squish like something like a boil will). They don't get bigger.

Does anyone know what they could be??

2. Gumtree

Are u sure they're actually bumps?

Many people get similar symptoms on their fingers and palms as a minor blister type thing, just like small area's where a layer of skin has seperated from the body.

They look like small white bumps but normally you can't feel them much.

Under the eyes is different story. The only ones I have heard of under the eyes are Calcium build ups, Kara might be able to tell you more.