1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tip of penis....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by vampireboy56, Oct 13, 2008.

1. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok...I was masturbating and when I was in the shower the place where the hole in the head of the penis a little of it is red and it feels weird...and it makes me want to pee a lot...:icon_redfembarrassing I know:icon_redf...but what is it?:help::help:

2. Jace

Your probably rubbing your self raw

Which is the cause of the reddness, and as for the peeing thing, uhh go pee. :/

Idk if you want expert advice, I'd wait for someone else to respond, but yeeaahh

3. mcrteenagers

My best guess from experience is that you got soap around the tip and opening. It irritates, annoys, and makes it feel like you have to go pee.

It usually goes away within a few hours or overnight.

4. Louise

I don't know much about penises but if the tip is sore then it well could be that you haven't rinced all the soap off you when you shower and this is acting as an irritant. There ecould be other things like a change of washing powder used on your underwear or if you wear tight underwear or trousers that the tip got a bit squwished when you were sitting down or something like that.

If the feeling of needing to pee persists then I suggest you see your doctor, you might have a urinary tract infection... I know this is how it works with girls.

In the mean time put an antiseptic cream on the tip of your penis which will help with the pain and stop infection if the skin is damaged or broken.

5. Corny

Corny Guest

If it just started right after masturbating it's probably just irritation. If it doesn't go away in a day and/or gets worse, it might be an UTI like Louise said. That's nothing to be embarrassed about - it's nothing uncommon.