1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wish to be more satisfied

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by coleybanoley, Dec 6, 2014.

1. coleybanoley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm currently in my first relationship with a woman and our sex life has been out of this world. We both just clicked instantly and even though she's had more experience with women, she has told me how great I am and she has been very impressed. I know she's not lying by the multiple orgasms I witness that she receives on a regular basis. I get turned on seeing how turned on she gets and it's great but as soon as I hit one orgasm, my body kinda shuts down and everything becomes sensitive to touch to the point where it's ticklish. I don't feel unsatisfied afterwards but I'm a little jealous how long she can go. I want to be able to experience the multiple orgasms like she does but I can't stand the feeling of being touched as soon as I climax. Is this normal? and is there something I can do to move past it so I can be as satisfied as my girl?

2. Really

It is normal. Can you move on to other activities for a bit while the sensitive areas get a break and then start again? (And by "activities", I don't mean the laundry.)

3. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hun, sorry for the term, but you're the "normal" one. :slight_smile: Your girlfriend is a lucky woman, she really is in a minority. I read that something like 15% or less of women are able to have multiple orgasms. Multiple orgasms are orgasms that are no more than 10 minutes apart. Seeing her getting these may be hard for you because you're not able to do that, but it's just the way her body is you know. I would say try to be happy for her and remember that you're the one giving her all this pleasure. It must be great to have a girlfriend like that, but of course you have to find a way to stop envying her and just accept the situation. See the positive side of this.

I also feel like our society puts a ton of pressure on women because we always hear that women have a better sex life and experience so much more. Multiple orgasms, g spot orgasms, female ejaculation. When in fact, all of those are only experienced by a minority of women. Most women don't. This is what you need to remember. You're just like most women, your girlfriend is the one who's different.

Some women try to experience these things and I have nothing against it (I tried it myself), but if you try and try and it doesn't work, then know when to say stop. Every body is different. It shouldn't become a goal or an obsession or sex will be extremely frustrating and unsatisfying for you. You can search "How to have multiple orgasms" and you'll get lots of ways and different tricks to get there and overcome the sensitivity you're talking about. Try it, but like I said, in the end, simply learn to accept how your body works. That way you'll be the most satisfied.

Personally, I can't have multiple orgasms, g spot orgasms or ejaculate. So what? I know my body and it's the way it is. I know what I like and how to get there. My best orgasms so far are when my g spot and my clit are stimulated at the same time. It's very satisfying and I stopped always wanting more. I realized it was just society's pressure and that it was having a really bad impact on me. Plus, a lot of girls say that multiple orgasms and g spot orgasms are weaker and that ejaculating is not pleasant. So everything is not necessarily as incredible as it seems in fact. Nothing stops you from experimenting things every once in while, as long as it's for fun, no pressure involved. You might even discover new things about yourself. I know I did. Anyway, enough talking, good luck with that. :slight_smile:

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I hear 'women can have multiple orgasms' all the time, but I think that's false in the majority of cases.

For me, It's false. I can only have one and then I shut down completely; even if I want to do more I'm just turned off. I've never been with a partner though (just uh...'solo' activities) so I imagine having a partner who is opposite must be frustrating.

Plus I think if you put pressure on yourself to orgasm more, you probably won't because It'll strain you. For now I wouldn't worry too much about it and just try to focus on the pleasure extents since you don't want to get too frustrated!

5. SouthernGeek

I hope you don't mind me responding, since I have boy-parts instead of girl-parts. Sometimes I'm the same way. Once I get to a certain point, the head of my penis gets so ultra-sensitive it's kind of like the same sensation you get when you are being tickled and it's no longer enjoyable. I, too wish I could go on, and I often feel bad because I just don't want to be touched there at that point.

So I guess that's something that affects some people of both genders.

6. coleybanoley

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you for all the feedback. It's comforting to know this isn't unusual. I had my girlfriend read your responses and we have agreed to listen to each other's bodies and not push anything and I think it will help us a lot in the long run. Thanks again :slight_smile: