1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Need To Dominate The oldest..

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by The Virgo, Dec 6, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have this weird thing that whenever i'm in a relationship i like to be the young one. But in the bedroom i like to dominate the guy thats older than me. And by dominant i mean the bdsm stuff :icon_redf... The reason why i ask this is i'm a little scared ill meet a guy that isn't into and i make a fool of myself :eusa_doh: does anyone else like that type of thing and been through what i'm going through or guys that like being dominated by younger guys

2. shinji

shinji Guest

I'm not "into" that sort of stuff, but i can see and understand the appeal some might have. Personally i wouldn't mind my future boyfriend (if younger) to have some "backbone" and be able to stand up for himself in front of me.

As long as you set boundaries and talk about what is okay and what is not, then i see no problem with it. As for making a fool out of yourself, i think that is mostly dependent on how comfortable you are with "bossing" someone around, without focusing on the fact that the person is actually older than you, ignoring that inner instinct to perceive them as the dominant one.

It's highly dependant on your partner and how he holds himself with you.

3. SouthernGeek

I'm not sure about full-fledged bdsm, but I'm 45 and into younger men. I was with one young man who was, well, much younger than me (although an adult), stood about 8 inches shorter than me and was probably half my weight. I was shocked (and almost offended) at the way he took charge. I'm not sure what details are okay in this forum, but like he was grabbing me by my hair when I performed oral sex on him. It wasn't to the point of causing injury or pain, but he was clearly in charge of things LOL. He practically ripped my clothes off of me, too. After my initial shock wore off I found it extremely hot.

The last young man I was with was about the same age as the first guy and was young-looking, but he was about 6'5" tall and much stronger than me. This guy was a bottom and claimed he was submissive but there was nothing submissive about the way he kissed me and did other things.

So to answer your question, yes, some older men like it. I'm masculine and I still enjoy sex with women. But somehow the part of me that likes men wants the guy to take charge.