1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreamt that I had a penis...Again

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gamergirl689, Dec 8, 2014.

1. gamergirl689

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had a dream yesterday a weird one. This dream I had was me having a penis.... stroking it (too much info maybe) it felt real if that's possible :lol: The isn't the first time I had a type of dream like this. The first time I had a dream like that I was actually peeing with it and then I woke up. My sex is female and my gender female? maybe

Just wondering has anyone had dreams with opposite private parts?:confused:
    Is this normal?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Dreams are fascinatingly frustrating. They can remind you of things you're dealing with, thinking about, or just find difficult to forget about.

That said, I'm probably not the best person to answer this, since I'm not exactly cisgender, but I figured I'd throw in my two cents. Being transgender, I sometimes dream of my "right body", which means the whole package: curves that kill, bouncy boobies, and a pretty kitty. Soft skin, dashes of cosmetics, and frilly colors and styles, as well. It goes on and on, really.

I assume, most folks, at one time or another, may dream of being somebody else -- including, another sex. Dreams can be anything, ranging from amusing to terrifying, and everything between.

I'd say, unless you think there's some underlying dilemma, this isn't anything to give too much thought to.

3. Maeve

I've dreamt about being a man. I've even had sexy dreams where I was the guy! I have no desire to be male. None at all. I like being a woman.

Dreams are weird.