1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I do something wrong?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Walletman, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Walletman

I wanted to try out anal masturbation. I went through with it a couple days ago using a dildo and everything. Now my penis feels very sensitive. Ejaculation also feels somewhat...stiff. Is this normal after anal masturbation? Will this eventually go back to normal?

2. Benway

Benway Guest

Have you started any new medicines lately? I remember I was on a pill called Stratera for a brief time but it caused difficulty urinating and ejaculating so my doctor took me off of it and it cleared up a few days later... I'm not sure that anal masturbation would mess anything up down there, in fact it would probably improve it. I think you'll be fine, but if you're concerned maybe talk to a doctor.

3. Walletman

No, I haven't been taking any pills or medicines. I'm worried simply because it feels different.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't worry that you've permanently changed anything. Any time you experiment with something new, there are new sensations and you become more aware of existing sensations and what's possible. Most likely, what you're experiencing right now will go back to normal within a couple of days.

I also wouldn't let it scare you away from your dildo... just, the next time you use it, go slowly and gently and be aware of whatever sensations you are experiencing, and take your time.

5. Walletman

Okay, I'll likely wait a few more days and hope it goes back to normal. If it doesn't, I'll have to consider going to a doctor. I'm hoping it's because I tried something new and not because I damaged nerves or something.