1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming too quickly

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Oddish, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've been rather embarrassed about the fact, that, whenever I have sex, I usually have an orgasm in less than five minutes. Especially with oral sex; if my girlfriend gives me a blowjob, I end up coming in less than a minute, and handjobs, a mere twenty seconds. Sex never seems to last over twenty minutes (when I'm the receiver), which kind of makes it a tad frustrating for myself and my partner.

I've tried "mentally stimulating" myself, and when I masturbate, I practice edging, but when it comes to the bedroom, I can't seem to control what happens. And after one orgasm, I'm not particularly aroused anymore and don't feel like continuing, which is why I'd rather be able to hold out longer.

It takes me longer to achieve orgasm through masturbation, but it's instant during sex. If only I could switch those two around. :confused:

Is there anything I can do, especially in regard to "controlling" orgasm and when they happen? Thanks.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You might have a look at this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anony...mostly-only-masturbation-gets-me-there.html#3
    and this:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anonymous-discussions/157521-faab-masturbation-thread.html#7

I'd say try to have more than one orgasm... after the first orgasm, many like gspot stimulation, which often leads to another orgasm... afterwards clit stimulation might be pleasurable, leading to another o...
    alternation of gspot and clit stimulation might lead to a climbing wave...

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'd rather not be triggered and have my parts referred to as a "clit", but it's true that I could be focusing too much on my penis. I've been curious about anal sex, and it could be worth trying.

Although, is it normal to not feel aroused anymore after orgasm? Right after it hits, I don't feel like continuing sex, nor does anything get me going. I feel burned out, and switch over to topping or giving, or stop sex altogether.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A refraction period might be normal... thus the alternating stimulation.

You might try a vibrator.

Sorry for the slipup in vocabulary... it was really late yesterday.

(*hug*)