1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blah

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gabby29, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This is kind of weird because I've never posted about my sexuality online, but I can get over it I guess. I haven't had sex in a year and three months, not since my last relationship which was with a girl. Just two weeks drives me crazy, and believe me sometimes I just wanna go insane nowadays. After that shenanigans I basically had a mental shut down, didn't feel a whole lot after a while. Now it's driving me crazy cause I'm having dreams about my close friend who is a guy, it doesn't help at all that we're gym partners and he occasionally asks me help him for back massages. FML. Last night I had I dream I woke up and it was a clear day and next thing you know he was right beside me aaaaaand we went pretty much went to town. Now I can't get outta bed without checking for the left side of the bed.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey wanna trade dreams? My advice is to ride out the wave of lust and take things slow. And maybe feel around the subject of male on male with him and if things feel right ask him if he would like to "experimenting" together

3. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Haha you can have my dreams. I mean my friend is super attractive and what kills me is he is straight and has a girlfriend and even if he were single or even pansexual I'm not so sure if I would make any move.

4. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aw well that sucks :/ Atleast you can still have him in your dreams thats better then nothing

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

kind of like getting a free show, on the house! I too wish I could have your dreams! sounds pretty hot. well, you know it isn't going anywhere (well, who knows, maybe he's bi and not out yet!!!) but since you identify as bi as well, it seems like it is an enjoyable dream to have. generally I can't remember my dreams at all. but I had this dream that I was making out with this guy I know, and mmmmmm, I had no regrets about that dream!