1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constantly dreaming of being with a girl

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CuriousCat669, Dec 14, 2014.

1. CuriousCat669

It's hit me pretty hard the last month or so. I am constantly thinking about it, maybe because it's never happened and I am so damn curious? I would be so down with making out, grabbing another girls chest and having her go down on me. Ugh I sound so awful. I am married, my husband is aware I want to be with a girl but I guess being married with a kid and no one knowing these thoughts makes it really hard for it to happen! any way I am new and just needed to vent :slight_smile:

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How has your husband responded to knowing you want to be with a girl?

3. lovely lesbian

You could just be curious Nothing wrong with that but I think you need to sit down with your husband and talk to him about how you feel and you don't sound awful at all Oh and welcome xx

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome.

You might have a look at a thread called this has never happened before, and similar ones, and have a look at the coming out later in life section.

You are not the only one, there are others in similar situations. Knowing that might help.

You might think about counseling.

(*hug*)(*hug*)