1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ive been sick

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jayden, Oct 17, 2008.

1. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    about 2 months ago i fainted at school. i felt very sick and lost my balance and cant remember until i woke up in the hospital . the doctor says that i maybe had a fit. he said becuase ive been under stress at school, im in 11th grade and find the work hard. i cant work doing my part time work at the stables until im better . dad no the boss there and my job is ok until i get really better again. im still off school . i was getting teased a bit a school and i think it stresses me a bit and i couldnt handle it any more .
    my family i think was worryed about me being in hopsital. i was there for 14 days.
    im much better now and have put weight on. im still skinny but and have to put on a bit more.
    dad and mum want me to try school again next year. i dont no if i will go in to 12th grade because in 6 january i will be 18. ive missed looking at EC and will try to do some cating up now. peter and me are still together but i dont think hes been on EC for a while either.

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww welcome back Jayden, im glad to hear your alright! I'm sorry school is being so hard for you :frowning2: I hope it gets better for you. Try to take it easy for a bit and not get too stressed. I don't really know what to say but im glad your alright. :grin: and awesome to hear you and peter are together still.

3. Urman

Urman Guest

Welcome back Jayden its great to here from you im sorry to hear what happen with all the stress that is going on at school.I hope you are feeling better and get better soon.There are many stress management tools that you cant try and my be useful.Here is a link that i found through Google looks pretty good looked over most of the site,I hope this help also try to consider some type of yoga or meditation it works very well i cant tell you this from personal experience none of the less feel better and i to am glad that all is working out with you and Peter. (&&&)Welcome Back (&&&)

http://www.mindtools.com/smpage.html

4. Mikeyy

year 11 gets difficult around this part of the year, especially with exams coming up...

i think you should go back to get your vce hsc, it'll be worth it. you may want to consider retaking some of your year 11 subjects if you're going to miss this year's exams.

there's nothing wrong with being at school at 18.

5. Jim1454

Hey Jayden. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Glad you're back though.

I keep forgetting you're as old as you are. You should be posting another picture, don't you think? It would help remind me of how old you actually are! I'm an old guy, and sometimes forget.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hey Jay! :] If you get teased alot and stressed maybe you should have a personal tutor?

7. panda

Jayden,, I'm glad you're feeling better.:icon_bigg

8. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thank you every one for the welcome back!!! im getting better and feel good but may be wont go back to school until next year. dad and mum want me to. i have to go in to year 12 next year becuase im getting older now to stay at school.
    jim i will have to do a new photo of me for the avatar . i still look really the same. im 17 nearly 18 but some people said i look may be 13 to 15

9. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive put a new photo of me in my avatar now. i let my hair grow long again but may be will get it cut shorter soon

10. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i have a bit of problems learning and i stutter a lot in my speech. my class at school has from kids aged 13 to my age. a special class for slow learning ones. so i hope next year i can try to do the exams becuase i want a good job when i have to leave school

11. Gumtree

Heya, welcome back and might I just say I like the new Avatar!

All I really have to say is that school is definitely worth it, do whatever is neccessary to come out of it with the best results possible - even if that means doing your HSC twice.

Take things easy, no need to work to hard, otherwise this could just happen again. School is meant to be a fun time afterall.

I also agree that a tutor is an excellent idea, a change of learning environment could really turn things around for you.

12. Jim1454

WOW! That's a big change from the last picture. It WAS about time that you updated it! You'd hardly know it was the same person!:grin:

13. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    when my hair is long it makes me i think look older. i will have to get it cut short for the warm weather. but here to day its cold for october. i heard i was snowing up in the blue mountains to day at 5.30am in the morning
    i think that the last picture was taken in even 2005??? my face looks fat in this picture but im really skinny. i lost a bit of weight when i was sick also but put a bit back on now

14. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ive made my avatar a bit darker now i think i the picture did it to light before:eusa_doh:

15. Urman

Urman Guest

i luv your new pic u look cute:slight_smile:

16. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks urman. i think my face looks a bit fat in it but:confused:

17. Jim1454

Well be sure to add the new picture with short hair (when you have it cut) to your album so we can compare them. Maybe you could even do a poll - "Do I look younger with short or long hair?" That might be fun! :grin: