1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't come during oral

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SkyDiver, Dec 23, 2014.

1. SkyDiver

I gave a blowjob for the first time last night, he said it was amazing and came in a few minutes.

But when he gave me one, I just couldn't get there... like i was hard and it felt really good but I felt like it was taking too long and started getting really embarrassed. I apologized and told him it wasn't him at all.. and he told me he'll make me cum eventually, but I'm just scared it's gonna happen again.

Advice?

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Somethings just aren't for people and maybe oral isn't for you. I think it would be best for you both talk it out and try something different. You could try hand jobs or maybe just foreplay

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have actually heard that a lot of men find it hard to orgasm during oral sex. It still doesn't mean you can't enjoy it though, like you said in your original post. :icon_wink I am the last person you should ask for sex advice, but I will say that it's not uncommon. Stressing and worrying about it won't help, so try to relax. :slight_smile: Don't put yourself under too much pressure, I'm sure your partner doesn't mind so long as your having fun!

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could have just been performance anxiety, as that happens to quite a few people. Next time just relax and don't focus on the end result. Hope this helped :slight_smile:

5. Itisthefear

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well things like that happen quite often especially when it's someones first time :slight_smile:! Don't worry about it make a joke about it with your partner and it will all be fine ^^

Good Luck and Have Fun!!

6. MrBrightside

Ive still never came from a bj, take ages anyways but just never get there with bjs.

Just how you are, learn what you like and embrace tht u last longer, some guys like it :slight_smile:

7. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, me neither.

It's not a big deal, as long as you're enjoying it.

8. Wildside

Wildside Guest

just enjoy it, and don't worry about where it is going to take you. if you orgasm, great. if you don't, that's great too. after all, it's a blow job!!! :wow:

9. Adam1969

I know this seems like the same old advice but one really does have to try and relax. Focus on the immediate moment not where it is leading. Enjoy the process. Doing so improves the odds of a favorable outcome. I believe that is how it works, right? Also, if you experience "problems" in the future you can see a doctor to rule out physical issues. I had to do that years back and come to find out I was having anxiety issues, nothing new there! :eusa_doh: (&&&)

10. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm right there with you, I hardly climax from BJ's... I get hard yeah but I've come to agree that oral is just pregame to sex hah but like everyone here says, talk about and experiment with things. Sex with or without oral is not just fun it's therapeutic so just relax and go with it. :slight_smile:

11. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I almost never cum from oral sex. It feels amazing and I feel like I'm getting close it's just that it doesn't have that little extra push required to get me over the top.

12. White Knight

Add me to the list of guys who can't come with oral sex...

However I knew I came without touching while giving head to one certain guy... not once but everytime we did it.

13. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perfectly normal. A lot of guys need to finish themselves - maybe most, but I don't know. In my experience anyway.

14. Wildside

Wildside Guest

just as long as you do finish, what's the dif?

15. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Glad to hear I'm not alone. Gals never gave me much oral attention, but having it done very well for 20 minutes, I thought there was something wrong. Just didn't feel like what I'm used to.

16. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not unusual at all. My advice? Relax and enjoy that he intends to keep trying. :wink:

17. SkyDiver

Thanks so much everyone, made me feel a lot better knowing that I'm not the only one.

4-5 times later, and it still hasn't happened lol. Guess I just need more!

Again, thank you.

18. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It takes me a while as well. Eventually I do, but then my partner wants to go again and that's impossible. I get erect and it feels good, but that's it. If it gets embarrassing I just offer to reciprocate or I switch to something else. I try not to stress because that makes it worse. I prefer kissing to anything else so other stimulation tends to help because we get used to the sensation after a while.
    Relax and try something that makes you comfortable. Some people like those that last like somebody already mentioned and that's ok.

19. josepha

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't usually come when given a blowjob either. It isn't for me but I can say I enjoy giving oral to my boyfriend.