1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blood after I've masturbated

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Chickzak, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Chickzak

I've had sex numerous time with my partner (guy) on occasions but whilst masturbating alone today, I found blood after I had finished and wiped myself. I was surprised to see any blood at all, just because I've had sex before and the only time I've seen blood from down there is after breaking my virginity; though I didn't feel any displeasure/pain, I'm a little concerned about the random blood, can anyone relate to this?

Admittedly I did masturbate twice in the space of a few hours with the second time going harder than the first (in the first instance, I didn't bleed at all). I noticed there wasn't as much pleasure the second time I did it, though I think that's due to me cumming (unknowingly!) and I think I was forcing myself to cum more but since there was no more flued to come out, I wasn't doing much besides forcing it! :icon_redf

Can anyone hep with the blood question - has anyone experienced blood coming though they've masturbated/had sex before and is it worth getting checked out?

And is it strange that I unknowingly cum (i.e. I can feel the fluid coming out but I don't feel any pleasure when I do eventually cum, so I continue to masturbate thinking I might cum again but quite often I cum just the once - whether or not I feel pleasure is unpredictable!)

Any input is welcome all!

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've noticed blood can happen if you're too rough regardless of how many times you have sex. Even if It's your first time being penetrated, you should NOT bleed in most case or else something is terribly wrong.