1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horny and grumpy

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gabby29, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Any of you ever woke up so horny but lonely it made you feel a little grumpy half your day?

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, lonely can easily result in being horny, because if there were someone around to take care of the horny we probably would also have no reason to feel lonely! but the grumpy part, well I guess that is a result of frustration, in this case sexual frustration. I suggest making more friends and spending time with others.

3. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes sometimes i wake up a little horny hehe... But i only get grumpy when i can finish :|

4. JessicaWolfess

Yeah...but replace grumpy with saddness and crippling deppresion..

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds serious! are you getting some help with that? Crippling depression needs immediate attention! (&&&)

6. JessicaWolfess

Thanks, and no I'm not. I'm just confident I won't hurt of kill myself. Still haven't exactly come to grips with the fact that I will be single forever cause I'm unlovable, unattractive, boring, stupid, no personality and the fact everyone I liked and HAD a chance with dropped me. Oh well, that's life :/

7. Wildside

Wildside Guest

true, but it is also true to say that we don't know what life brings around the next bend. we keep hanging in there, keep living life, and when we least expect it there is someone who finds you to be the most lovable, attractive, interesting, intelligent, and charismatic person that they have ever me. and that is called chemistry!!! it's just a matter of meeting the right person, and then everything changes. in the meantime, we can ask if there is anything we genuinely need to change. if so, we do that. and if not, we just eep loving ourselves and meeting new people and making new friends. good luck!

8. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just because it hasn't worked out so far doesn't mean it wont. You can't find love, love will find you. Meaning you can look high and low for love and never find it till fate life whatever you wanna call it thinks you're ready to handle it. And i dont even know you and i can tell that non of the stuff you said is true