1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spotty when I shave my legs?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Yosia, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Yosia

Today my legs have been really itchy and are really spotty on my thighs, I regularly shave them so its not irritation from like the first time being shaved, why could this have happened? It's driving me insane! >.<

2. JessicaWolfess

Could you explain more? when was the last time you shaved?, did you shower before or after you shave? if so at what temperature? what razor did you use? was it different to what you usually use? what about cream? was it different? did you use a after shave? (like say an aloe viera based gel made to reduce razor burn), How hard did you shave? did you shave at a awkward angle?

3. Yosia

So many questions! :lol:

I usually shave like every 3 days, maybe less if I feel lazy, but I never leave it longer than a week, and I showered both before and after (I did it in the middle), and it was warm temperature, I used a 5 blade one which I normally use but it was a new one if that makes any difference? And I used the same creamy soapy thing as I normally use. I didn't use any after shave but I never do and I'm pretty sure I shaved like I do normally, with a little pressure but only enough so it actually works. So I'm quite confused~

4. JessicaWolfess

A new razor could of caused irritations, it could also be your hair is starting to grow coarser and irritate the skin as it's not use to your paws having to maintain larger hairs. Also you should probably invest in proper female shaving cream that's designed for shaving legs and get some after shave. Also wether or not you shower and what temp you shower at can either open or close your paws, you generaly want your paws to be opened and relaxed as you shave, you may have to look up what temp and for how long you actually keep your legs under water for is best!