1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why doesn't it feel good to play with my nipples?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sepulse, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

Whenever I try to play with my nipples it's either numb it it just hurts. I don't understand how it feels good for other girls.

2. Yosia

Not everyone is the same when it comes to things which work and don't. ^.^

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not every girl likes nipple-play, you might not and you might like something that other girls would not its just a difference in what you find pleasurable

4. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

I guess I don't. I'd rather have the bottom of my feet rubbed even though I don't have a foot fetish.

5. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    oh well there ya go honey, its just a difference in what you find- lol im repeating myself you get what im saying lol

6. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's fine, not everyone likes the same things. I've never seen what the big deal is myself.

7. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Similar here actually. I mean if I just brush them with a finger briefly it's sort of OK, but anything more than that is just unpleasant and off-putting.

8. Alais

Nipple sensitivity is very different for all people. I was reading somewhere about how it isn't even affected by size or shape, just some people are more sensitive than others. I guess a bit like being ticklish.

It's good to know what you don't like (or what does nothing for you), as long as you hopefully find somewhere you like too.

9. JustKat

It varies for me. Honestly, its weird, I like one side and the other is painful and extra sensitive. One breast/nipple it drives me wild in a good way, other side it hurts BAD.

10. Wildside

Wildside Guest

they're probably just more sensitive than most. I think what makes nipple play pleasurable for most is that there are more sensory receptors there. but the line between pleasure and pain is always a thin one, and so maybe you just have a few too many receptors. play with all the other parts of your body and discover what parts give you the most pleasure. you may find it somewhere that nobody else does. another thing to consider are desensitizing creams for your nipples, but I don't know if it would work or not.

#10 Wildside, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014