1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sapphire, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I just woke up from a dream where I was in a night club in my college town. This really beautiful girl, who I knew only by regularly crossing paths with her, came up to me and asked why I never hang out with her and her friends. I think this stems from my fear of being perceived as a snob because of my shyness, which has happened before. What meaning do you take from your dreams?

2. rowena14

I wish I could remember my dreams when I wake upbut I do have waking dreams and they mostly involve my future

3. Rosalynn

Dreams hold no meaning to me, except what I feel about them when I wake up.

4. Seige

I have my dreams split into two groups "good" and "bad". (I know, its a tad childish. Dont make fun of me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    My "good" dreams tend to be about my parents or friends treating me like a girl, and calling me by my name.
    The "bad" ones tendto be about people hitting me, or rejecting me because of my gender.
    I tend to feel crappy no matter what when i dream. I wouldnt read too much into dreams, our subconcious can be kindof stupid some times.

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dreams are pretty interesting, though I don't usually bother to think about the possible meanings. My last one which I can remember was about me getting a pet raccoon that didn't get along with my dog.

6. Jellal

In recent weeks I've had a few dreams about people laughing at me and rejecting me for coming out. My dreams tend to be dramatizations and exaggerations of my anxieties, so this is no surprise ... other times I dream about losing control while driving, being in classes I hated during high school and having to work on assignments I despised while receiving terrible scores, with multiple teachers nagging at the same time. I've had multiple dreams where my grandma died. She's really old, so it's inevitable, but my mind can't help worrying.

Probably my worst dreams involve my uncle throwing knives at me. We've never been on the best of terms, and sometimes I worried he was going to snap and take out all his anger on me. So yeah, my dreams are nearly always very easy for me to understand. I don't like them, since they're more nightmares than dreams, and I've had them a lot (especially last year.)

I guess in a way I have to appreciate these sorts of dreams, because they make me emphasize with other peoples' worries that they may not be sharing with me up-front.