1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

17 and I want my foreskin back

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MtnFr3sh, Jan 7, 2015.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So yeah, I've been browsing the internet, and looking for ways to regrow my foreskin, and I can't find any way to do so for free, the ones that are are manual, which yields minescule results, and anything that can be done at home during the day, would likely show in your pants.

There is one that can be used during the day and doesn't show at all. But, it costs money, and I couldn't get it delivered.
    [​IMG]

Does anybody know a way that would work better and I could use throughout the day without it being apparent that I've, got something on, down there.

Thanks.
    :help:

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would advise you leave it up to your doctor's advice; you could harm yourself with a home remedy. I wouldn't go through a procedure like that without having explicit approval from an acceptable medical practitioner.

3. White Knight

Hmm not really sure if I understand the problem here. If you are talking about regrowing foreskin after circumcision I've never heard anything like that so I would approach anything related to that... especially if they are not from medical experts... very very carefully.

4. Vampire

I have never heard of foreskin regrowth after complete circumcision, but you should definitely consult a medical practitioner for information. Never embark on journeys like this without proper guidance.

5. Andronas

There's no such thing as regrowing a foreskin. What devices do is stretch existing skin over the head of the penis. Once a foreskin is lost along with the occurring frenular tissue, the nerves never come back. It's inaccurate to say though that some sensitivity can't be regained. Because the glans is no longer constantly enduring friction, you'll find that it does regain some amount of sensitivity. But it will never be the same as someone who is intact. I share some feeling with people who feel wronged by having a piece of their body removed as infants. I was never given a choice. That's what angers me the most. America is really the only country that does this today, and the practice can be traced back to the guy who thought sexual pleasure was evil. He's also the guy who invented Kellogg cereal, because he felt a diet high in grains would lower sex drive in boys. Stupidity is rampant. And so are assholes. I feel you bro.

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2015 at 12:04 PM ----------

And you're right. There is no way to do it for free. Unfortunately it takes money and a lot of time, upwards of a year to three years I think.

6. Images and Words

I don't like foreskin, it's just a pain to clean your peen (i'm a poet and I didn't know it) do you want to swap?

7. ANewDawn

I'm a lesbian with no personal investment in anyone's foreskin but being raised an Orthodox Jew I still have an opinion on this. I've been taught the historical significance of circumcision in religion - but the idea of marking your genitalia as a reminder to only use it in god-approved ways does not sit well with me. And everyone should have the right to make that choice - which means no circumcising infants!

8. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never knew what it was like to have foreskin. Sorry. Am I missing out on something?

9. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, there is a lot greater sensitivity with one. I had my foreskin until age 6. Even though I was not sexually active obviously, I remember how holding it felt. Let's just say I would have had a lot of fun with it if I had it as a teen. Why was I cut you are probably thinking? Stupid doctor said that it would help heal some benign growth I had between the glans and foreskin. It was all a lie really.

10. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

How so, it takes all of a second to whip back the foreskin and clean in the shower.
    The cleanliness excuse for circumcision is a daft one. Most guys in the UK haven't had their genitalia mutilated and our nation is a relatively healthy one.

11. Mrcake

The reason why people want their foreskin is for more sensitivity down there. I get why people might want that, but I wouldn't want to have all that skin. I think the benefits outweigh the risks. I don't think you can get your foreskin regrown; that seems odd.

12. GreyIce1

Firstly the item you have displayed is NOT enough to do what you want. You need the tugger to stretch out your skin (much like an earring gauge). This can take years to do and requires a lot of effort on your part.

I would suggest you accept what you have and move on to bigger problems in life.

13. badluckfairy

Agree with this!

There isn't a way I know of to grow it back.

What specifically is the issue that OP has with not having it?

14. PJACKSON

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can't go back Bob. Can't go back