1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pillow Princess

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ANewDawn, Jan 17, 2015.

1. ANewDawn

So I'm into girls. But I don't like boobs or vaginas. I'm worried that when I get into a relationship I'll turn out to be a total pillow princess who only likes to receive and not give. Is that ever okay?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I would like you :3 I like to give and not receive

3. ANewDawn

Lol lets do this :wink:

4. of course its okay to be you. it shouldnt be a problem with the right person.
    different strokes for different folks.

some prefer to recieve and not give, some prefer to give and not recieve some are on the middle, all depends. dont worry.

5. lilrocket

It is definitely okay! It's okay to be however you are. There are definitely girls out there who love to give, and not to receive.

6. NatWheeled

Just curious, what do you like bout girls?

My girlfriend is a giver, and although I desire to please her and enjoy the idea of it I doubt I'd be very successful due to unavoidable physical limitations. She's told me she only gets pleasure by pleasing her lover. So see it works out. We've yet to actually have sex.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It might change.
    You could have a look here:
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/anony...-suggested-using-strap-would-you-use-her.html
    There are also fingers...
    and I read a comment of how the mind of a girl went blank when she had a pair of boobs to play with that were not her own...

I'd say take your time, and don't exclude anything from the beginning...
    if you are together with a person you love, you might want to please her...

just take your time, and remain open...

(*hug*)

8. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Even though I know I'm attracted to girls, giving oral irks me out a bit, so I'm afraid I won't like it either. I say try it a few times to really know how you feel about it. In the end, it's your preference on what you do or don't do in bed.