1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skin bleeding

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lear, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Lear

I've noticed over the course of severel weeks that there is a certain part of my leg where lots of bright red dots suddenly appear, I'm quite sure it's bleeding underneath the skin. I thougt it was almost gone but after taking a hot shower today it appeared again.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Should I see a doctor? It doesn't hurt or itch, it's just very visible...

(Sorry, my English is crap sometimes. I hope you understand what I'm trying to describe)

2. lilrocket

I think you should see a doctor.. maybe it's some kind of heat rash.. dont know.. but, seeing a physician would be good. Then maybe you can get some sort of nice ointment or something!

3. Lear

I'm pretty sure it's not a rash... looks like bleeding to me. I'm getting a bit paranoid because lately my gums have been bleeding too when I brush my teeth and I've been feeling nauseous a lot. I'm probably too paranoid and I don't really want to go to a doctor just because there are a few dots on my leg. :/

4. Yosia

If it is other parts of your body too, then maybe you have a blood-related problem? And I believe that warrants a visit to the doctor. ^~^

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is hard to give a precise diagnostic over the internet. Go see your doctor, better safe than sorry.

6. Lazuri

Whatever you do, don't try to diagnose it using any sort of website. These things have a habit of making you think the worst and they'll probably make you believe you have leukemia or something.

7. TraceElement

I suggest going to see your doctor.

8. Lear

That's what I've been thinking, too... I looked it up online and everywhere it says that iv's an indicator for several illnesses. I can't imagine that something so harmless looking could be the sign of any kind of illness. I guess the possibility of this being actually something bad is basically 0% but I'm still wondering where I got this from...