1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bottoms: Your diet?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Chiroptera, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello!

I'm curious, what do bottoms eat so they can have cleaner anal sex? Looking at the Resources page, apparently fiber and protein helps, but from what kind of food do you, dear reader, get these fibers and proteins? A good diet really helps to avoid accidents during anal?

Any tips on what to eat during the day?

Thanks!

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im sure "nothing" would really work, but I wanted something less extreme.

@seriously: No thoughts here?

3. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

What I read in the topic (you can find a bunch of info with Google) so far, was:

Psyllium seed, other nuts and seeds, fresh vegetables and fruits for fiber, lots of water, regular physical exercise that moves the bowels (such as certain yoga exercises, sit-ups, squats, etc).

I really just READ about it, so don't take my word as divine revelation. :slight_smile: I'm sure there will be others who will answer your question more thoroughly.

4. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Honestly I just eat normally and make sure that I poop before sex. If myself or my partner feel something in me, I just excuse myself to the bathroom and then come back. To me its just a part of having butt sex.

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys.

If anyone else has more advice, it would be appreciated.

6. Mystory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    just eat normally and make sure you have adequate fibre and water in your diet. The rest is a confidence/mental thing- the moment you begin to feel confident about your control of your anal sphincters and your bowl movements, you can really have spontaneous fun with anal sex... that confidence unfortunately comes with practice and experience- but even then accidents sometimes even gets the best of us. have fun :slight_smile:

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say cut out a lot of the fat in your diet. Eat a moderate amount of vegetables and plenty of water. Some people to have a water enema before having sex but be sure not to over do it.

8. crazycat

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always heard to just make sure you poop before anal sex. I have a bidet attached to my toilet, and I find that makes it easier to keep it all nice and clean. I'm sure a healthy diet high in protein and fiber couldn't hurt though.

9. Morrisome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The topic of hygiene with anal sex has become a real issue for me. I've had a couple of incidents where I couldn't evacuate before anal and it turned out quite ugly during. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed especially after the top said "this is why I think anal sex is unnatural". *He's a deprived straight dude who uses bottoms as a temporary relief (Very conservative country with little to no access to females).

10. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

These accidents are the reason I'm afraid of anal sex.

11. Morrisome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's really nothing to be afraid of if you have a loving, caring, and understanding partner who understands that he's inserting his "apparatus" into a colon. Most tops would understand and politely ask for a second trip to the bathroom.

12. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

Maybe he would understand but I would still be terribly ashamed of it and I'm sure it would discourage me from doing it again. If not permanently, at least for a long time.

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sweetie! :kiss:

Don't sorry so much, kay? Your partner will be kind about it. I would be, for goodness sake! (*hug*)

Remember, if you're receiving, your partner wants to fuck you. So he's going to have the patience and understanding if something goes wrong.

Just eat a good diet in general. Don't think of it as the "anal sex diet." It's just part of general nutrition. A positive side effect of eating well is that you'll have well-formed stools, so you'll be more likely to be clean when you go to have sex.

Luvz,
    Adrienne

14. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is absolutely nothing to worry about with a good evacuation "technique" regardless of your diet (I think). Well this might get really uncomfortable for some, so stop reading if you are easily disgusted!

All I've ever done was using the toilet, making sure to squezze out as much as I could. Then head to have a shower, and clean all that is on the outside. Then proceed to ehm...let some water up there until I feel an urge to poop or at least that I'm "full". Then jump on the toilet and push... You can even hear that you're literally pooping water (lol) There might be stuff that left too, so back to the shower and repeat the process as many times as you need to. (3 at most does it for me) And I've never had any problems while exploring myself... so I recommend giving it a try for anyone in a struggle!

And that too. Also there is no reason to be that worried with safe sex imo, there's still something in between your stuff and the nastiness if Murphy's law struck...

15. GreyIce1

Firstly, I highly recommend against simply pooping before sex and hoping for the best. You're going to be worried something will come out and it can really ruin the mood depending on your partner.

Whilst I do recommend fibre, I highly suggest you clean yourself beforehand. Simply take a water bottle (full of purified/ non-chlorinated water) and pump it inside you. Take as much water as you can and then jump up and down:then expel. Continue this process until you are completely clean.

This really should only take you 20 minutes. Make sure all the extra water comes out too. You will be good for 3-5 hours if you do it correctly.

This process can be really purifying and cleansing, though I wouldn't recommend you do it more than twice a week.

I did this with my partner. When I was topping, he'd always be somewhat dirty, which made it very difficult to change positions. However, when I was on bottom, always sparkling clean aha

Best of Luck! x x

16. Wildside

Wildside Guest

just be sure not to do your douching right before, or that may cause its own accident. if you're walking a couple miles every day, and drinking a regular amount of water, your digestive system should move pretty regular. It's another reason for avoiding junk food, because it really makes you realize why they call that stuff crap.