1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not being touched

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Serph990, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Serph990

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am writing this with the intention of seeking feedback from other demisexuals but anyone is welcome to share their opinions, I would very much love that.

So basically, I've seldom really imagined a guy reciprocating any form of sexual act on me. Every time I am sexually attracted to a guy and am turned on by him, I always picture myself doing things to him but I very rarely have wanted him to do anything back to me. I LOVE the idea of doing whatever I can to make sure a guy gets off more than anything. When it comes to sex, I often find myself in the position of being the giver rather than the receiver but in a submissive way, I prefer to be dominated by a guy and have him make me relieve him (!) It's almost as if I see myself in the act of sex as being without a body and frankly I am okay with that.

I do have bad issues with my body though, I don't really think I'm attractive most of the time nor can I really picture a guy liking the way I look even though some have said I am "cute", I doubt it, and I do not like anyone touching me even in a non sexual setting. Sometimes I think maybe this is where all of this stems from but I'm not sure.

Funnily enough, what turns me on is the emotional and physical bonding I can do with a guy that is not necessarily sexual in nature. Things like me wanting to hug a guy for a long time, hold his hand/arm, play with his hair, and I guess this qualifies as sexual, kiss him.

I just wanted to know if anyone else felt this way?

#1 Serph990, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015