1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling weird

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Lear, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Lear

The same thing keeps happening to me every once in a while: first my limbs begin to feel heavy somehow like I'm suddenly really exhausted. Then I get shaky and feel slightly nauseous and dizzy, I feel cold but get hot flushes at the same time, my hands get really cold and clammy and I have trouble focusing. Usually I try to drink and eat something when that happens and lie down for a bit. I usually get really tired and doze off for an hour or two. Sometimes I feel normal again afterwards but sometimes the feeling stays for several hours.
    It happened again today. I woke up after sleeping eight hours and was feeling cold and tired. I did a few exercises, took a shower and drank a chai latte. Then I got this weird feeling I described. I thought walking around a bit might help, so I walked twenty minutes to the next supermarket but it didn't help at all. I basically spent the whole afternoon in bed, feeling cold and tired and dizzy. In the evening I was feeling fine again.
    This used to happen every few months but it's become more frequently lately, so I'm afraid it might be stress related.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything that really helps? :help:

2. Zombi3

Do you feel any anxiety, whilst this is happening?? Not just from the panic of it happening, but do you get anxiety along with it?

3. Lear

No... nothing like that.

4. Thrip

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It really sounds like you need to get checked out by a doctor! If it happens again before you can get a doctors appointment, you might consider having a friend drive you to an immediate care clinic. Also don't be afraid to call 911 if the situation merits it.

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not on blood pressure meds, are you?

6. Lear

I've avoided going to a doctor until now because it's not that bad and I don't like being whiny. I guess it's probably stress or nutrition related or something like that... something I should be able to get under control myself, I just don't really know how.

No, I don't take any medication.

7. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    From the description I thought maybe your pregnant, but then i found you are a male. Any way don't wait if you have those symptoms what ever the reason you need to do tests, so you can help yourself. Waiting in health issues usually cause escalating the problem. Be careful and get well.