1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think of suiside a lot

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jaina, Feb 6, 2015.

1. jaina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think of suiside a lot and I think it's because my mom her feonsay and I fight a lot and they don't know I'm transgender so they always boy,man,young man,male etc but I'm not sure.

2. lily42

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    awwww sweetie, i had the same problem at first. its really not worth ending things. :frowning2: <3 remember you know how to get hold of me if things go bad <3 love ya - lily

#2 lily42, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No! There are many people who have the same problem. You are not alone! EC is a great place for you to stay and reflect on. I've been there and there's one thing that i realize: I dont want to die sad, I want to die happy. Just please dont do it. :slight_smile: here, take my hug

4. vfherman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Things will get better as you get older. Life is gonna be rough. Remember, tough times do not last, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Good luck.

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not an easy to talk about suicide Jaina, so I'd like to say well done on being brave enough to actually mention it here. Talking about it is really important and you've done something really positive in admitting to having these feelings. Remaining silent is the very worse thing you can do when your ability to cope is so low. There is no shame in admitting to having these feelings; at times, we all struggle to cope with life and many of us will experience dark thoughts if we are not surrounded by people who seem to care.

I'm wondering if you can be braver still and tell us a little bit more about these feelings? What exactly goes through your mind when you have these thoughts of ending it all - do you think you can explain what it all means to you?

The lack of support at home seems to be contributing to the feelings you are having and you clearly find it difficult to talk to your Mom and her fiance, especially about your gender identity. When you are in a low place, you do need an outlet for everything and a safe place where you can talk openly and be yourself, so with all that in mind try to use your membership of EC well and tell us how it feels. When you come here, you are amongst people who will show you friendship, empathy and support and you will not be judged or condemned. That's got to make a difference, don't you think?

So, now you've been brave enough to tell us a little bit, how about maintaining the momentum and tell us more. I'll keep watching this thread to see if you come back to us.

Hope you like hugs, cos this one's for you! (*hug*)

6. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jaina,

There is an emergence of transgender rights and visibility that is just starting. We all get to be a part of history in the making! We are definitely here for you and I know that I stand side-by-side with you 100%. There are going to be so many good things that will happen for the future, you should stick around to see them.

7. jaina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Well it usually occurs when I'm having trouble at school and I come home and get hounded by them. The closest I've ever come is putting a knife I have in my room up to my neck.