1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dick Problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Justinian20, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I believe I may have a medical problem with erections, I cannot seem to get erections even though I am clearly pleasured by naked men. I want to know what conditions could cause this lack of proper erections.

2. CallenH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am in no way a medical professional. But I wonder how much thought you put into it, it could be that you overthink it and then it just wont happen, this has happened to me and probably most of the men you will ever meet.

I'd probably go to a doctor though, because it could be something that need some kind of actual medication or whatever.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's always best to check with a doctor if you're having problems getting erections as that can be an indicator of more serious (heart/circulatory) problems.

One test that is commonly done is to put a strip of masking tape vertically (not around) the shaft of your penis before going to sleep. If when you wake up, it has fallen off or come loose, then you had an erection in your sleep. It is normal to have erections during sleep, so if that's happening, then the problem is not physiological.

Is the problem you're describing happening alone, whlie masturbating, or with a partner?

4. Justinian20

Chip I'll probably undertake that test you just stated but I'm pretty sure it's gonna stay on cause I never do get erections.

5. Justinian20

Mmm, I'm think I'm panicking way too much about this, I don't have problems touching it sexually and it gets hard if I touch it enough which is I believe masturbation or is masturbation where it gets hard and then you rub the hardness out with your hands. Cause I don't have a problem there, now I wish I had a partner but then really that is wishful thinking in my current situation, when I'm alone and I see a guy who is hot, is it normal to not get an erection although you honestly see him as hot.

6. tulman

Your profile says you have a low sex drive. How do you react if you think about hot naked females? Maybe sexual activity just isn't your thing.

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What kind of meds are you on? That can be a big deal.

8. Justinian20

Not on any meds, It's like eew naked women

9. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have had similar problems, but I have noticed improvment. Are you aroused physically by seeing a naked woman? I still am although I have no desire to have sex with a woman. I think there's some kind of disconnect going on between my mental/physical arousal.

10. Justinian20

I am not aroused physically by naked women, I think it may be because I have a fairly low sex drive that I am not so physically aroused by I am definitely mentally aroused. I think there might be a disconnect between my mental/physical arousal to men absolutely, that bit is very true. Maybe it might improve by about 24 or something like that.

11. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

If this is your main concern, I would not be worried about it. Visual stimulation alone may not do it for you. If you can get an erection with manual touching, then I don't think there's a physical issue. You still want to go see your doctor though to rule out any problem.

I don't get a full on erection without some manual touching. That's just the way I am.

12. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We both haven't know for very long, so maybe it will get better with time?

13. Justinian20

Yeah I think it will get better with time and I haven't known for that long either.

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2015 at 09:56 AM ----------

I did that test and I think the results weren't accurate, so I'm going to do it again tonight and actually leave it on until I wake up properly.