1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex for the first time

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lucky7gal, Feb 9, 2015.

1. lucky7gal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I kind of just have an ask around kind of question. I want to know about lesbian sex more so first time experiences, what you did so on and so forth. I'm still a 100% virgin (guys and girls). I know what gets me off and makes me feel good but I'm just curious how out of the box all the girls/ladies were their first time and what to expect. I'm in an LDR and we are intimate via phone and email but I have never actually had sex with her...but I can't wait to.

#1 lucky7gal, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. dont have expectations that youll have like crazy wild sex that will last 8 hours and youll be so super great. that could of course happen but i think its probs rare for a first time lol. just go slow get to know each others bodies, let her know what shes doing is good (if it is). communication is key. let each other know what you are doing is good or not, dont be afraid to guide and show her what you like. it doesnt have to be diving in at the deep end it can be just kissing diff parts of your body or anything. everyones body is different so, what she likes might be diff to what you like. but communicate.

personally im a pretty nervous person so i went slow. it took me a while to 'build up' to going further. well almost a year tbh lol. but when i did it was... funny, fun, good, bad, great, a lot of things really. if you cant laugh at the person youre being intimate with then youre with the wrong person :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: