1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really Concerned

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KazeKitten, Feb 22, 2015.

1. KazeKitten

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Part of me thinks this may be nothing, part of me worries it may be more.

Once every several months (Happening now, last happened in October), I get a single red lump on my penis' base, on the foreskin. The foreskin also becomes dry and cracked. I haven't been tested yet, any anyone i've been with since my last test has been clean. And this has gone happened for a while (Since it's happened a doctor asked if I had been tested for HIV/AIDS (about a different issue), and tested my blood, i'm not sure if that test is a full STD test, so i'm asking here too.)

Why I think it may be nothing is because I have massive dehydration and dry skin issues from not drinking enough (I'm just starting to watch that now.), and this only happens during times of excessive masturbation. (Usually 3-4 times a day for a week or so before I see it), which I am assuming meaning it's just a blister or something. If I don't masturbate for 2-3 days it goes away. If I masturbate regardless, it stays longer. It's not itchy, and only sore if pressed firmly down on.

Is this just dehydration + too much masturbating? Or should I see a doctor?

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

an HIV test only tests for HIV. it won't tell you if you have gonorreah, or herpes, or clamydia, etc. you do need to tell your doctor, so that he can determine the appropriate test. and unfortunately, if you've been having unprotected sex, you may have passed something on to those people who were "clean." which, BTW, is not something you can tell by looking at someone, nor even by them having a recent test. they could have had a test for every STD in existence and just got the results back, and they could still have something that didn't show up on the tests yet. and oh, by the way, as hard as it is to believe, people actually do lie when it comes to getting sex. so, if you're not practicing safe sex, you can tell your doctor about your sex life, and your symptoms, and then he can do what is best for you and your health.