1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"butt trauma" after hemorrhoid operation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SarahB, Feb 28, 2015.

1. SarahB

Hey folks,

I had a pretty painful hemmorhoid operation about 11 months ago. It took some time to heal and ever since i am very careful to eat the right food and generally not to do anything which could cause stress to my butt hole (like pressing on the toilet).
    I'd really like to have butt sex again (only had it 4-5 times before), but am somewhat worried that the operation left some kind of trauma to my anus (and therefore never tried anything again). Yesterday while having sex with my partner they grabbed my butt cheeks, pulling them apart a bit. Mind you, they didn't even touch my butt hole, but it still hurt. Today when going to the toilet I noticed blood on the toilet paper and my butt hurts a bit.

Now I am wondering if it's possible that the operation, even though everything should be full healed now, left some kind of damage (or fear, I might be tensing up unconsciously?). Does anybody knows whether there is a way to relax this area again? Or should I just leave it alone and say good-bye to the idea of doing any anal play whatsoever?

Thanks a lot
    S.

2. Gen

Gen

Given the fact that discomfort and blood appeared after only some roughness around the general area, then this is definitely something that I would bring up with a doctor. These are subject that can make us very uncomfortable to speak in that sort of setting, but even without bring up the possibility of penetration the fact that you feel as though you are skating on this ice in daily life is enough cause for concern.

All in all, I don't believe that this is a subject that anyone on this site would be able to address; however, there are a number of things that can be done and evaluated by a professional. I do wish you the best though!

3. SarahB

Thank your for the quick answer.
    I never ever wanna go to that doctor again, he was awfully insensitive.
    But I think I am going to adress this with my gynacologist. Thank you.

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

definitely dump the doctor. we must have a doctor with whom we can speak in total honesty, and who will be receptive and helpful. I wasn't comfortable even coming out to the doctor I had, so I got a new one. With my new doctor, I speak very openly with him such as the fact that I have receptive butt sex, and he just was very open and gave me all the rights tests and advice that I needed. before him, I can't tell you how many useless physicals I had because I didn't talk about the things that really impact my health. in your case, with the bleeding happening so easily, you really need to get to a good doctor asap.