1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not related to LGBT but is something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gleewarblergirl, Mar 1, 2015.

1. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay so recently I have had no energy. I've been going to bed at 7:00 because I'm extremly exausted at all times, no matter how early I go to sleep or how late i wake up, I just have no energy.it's 7:42 right now and i can barely move my hands to type, or keep my eyes open. plus I haven't had much of an appetite recently. I've been eating less and less. idk what is wrong. I don't think I have like, a disease or something, but I just don't know why i don't have energy. any ideas why? :bang:

2. SittinInTheDark

Right Now: Minneapolis llll Usually: New York City
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You might have depression? Those sound like some of the major signs of depression.

3. Maeve

Depression is usually a chronic condition. This sounds like it started suddenly and recently? I had Mono a few years ago...I was exhausted and had no appetite.

We can't diagnose you. Call your doctor and make and appointment.

4. DoubleSoul

DoubleSoul Guest

Check your thyroid.

5. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like depression to me. I was like that when I used to get bullied badly.

6. SkylarRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depression maybe? Lack of appetite,sleepiness. If you are still happy though and you have been like this for a while (six months or more) then chronic fatigue?It's not likeley though. I recommend to go to the doctor.

7. HelloSweetie

It sounds like there is something wrong with you :frowning2: but there are lots of things could be... Depression, chronic fatigue and anaemia Immediately come to mind... you should really see a doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

8. Aro

Aro

DoubleSoul is absolutely on the money with that suggestion. Please go to your doctor to get a requisition for some blood work that checks your thyroid. These are all symptoms of having a problem with it. I know because I have thyroid problems and I went through a period in my life where this happened to me as well. My time for getting the call of sleep was just after lunch- which made going to classes almost impossible. I uncontrollably used to fall asleep during them. Until I got my thyroid sorted out.

While it could be depression and myriad of other things, the warning signs of thyroid problems are very clear and these are loud symptoms. Good luck!

9. Sam I Am

In addition to depression and thyroid, I'm gonna suggest another option: ovarian cysts (note: not the same thing as PCOS). When I had them, I experienced no abdominal pain, only depression, sleep disruption, and loss of appetite.

Depression and thyroid are much more likely possibilities than ovarian cysts, but if you get tested for both of those and the tests come up negative, then it might be time to see a gynecologist.

Good luck! I hope they can find what's up.