1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preparing for anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jax12, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone have tips for anal, both for topping and bottom? I may try it with a guy and he knows what to do/how to prepare for it, but I just want to hear some other thoughts about preparing for anal.

Any tips/suggestions to make the whole experience better?

And when the guy gave me a blowjob I ended up not ejaculating even though he was really good at sucking. I was completely relaxed and I attempted my best not to let anything hold me back, yet when he kept trying to pleasure me I just couldn't ejaculate. disappointing, since he did ejaculate but I didn't... lol Any ideas as to why this happened? Sensitive penis?

2. guitar

Anal: ease into it. Start slow, maybe with a finger or 2 then slow thrusts until you get used to it. Use lots of lube & protection.

Oral: for some guys, it just takes longer. For some guys oral just doesn't do it.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the issue of oral: If it's a new experience, then it's quite possible there's just some unconscious nervousness. That's the most common thing. There are also some people who just can't orgasm solely from oral. Both are pretty normal.

On prepping: I concur with Guitar: start slow. You can't use too much lube, that's one of the keys to success.

4. Knightofwolf

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For anal go slow to begin with. Start with a few fingers and then ease into it with the tip and so on of your partner. Also use a good amount of lube on your hole and his penis as well as a condom. Fyi lubing the condom and your hole makes it a lot easier for sex.

Oral is a new experience as well as some people just can't get off that way and need it another way and everyone is different on what they like and what gets them off. Hope this helped you.

5. PATenor2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it necessary or advisable to use an enema before? And if so, how soon before?

6. TwoWays

^Its advisable to use an enema, it prevents the possibilty of s**t d**k. I think that you should use an enema about an hour or 2 before sex. Personally I hate anal douching, and the feeling of water in the rectum, so that's why I'm top. :wink:

Start real slow with anal, do as others have mentioned, start with fingers and use a lot of lube. Penetration can be painful the first few times for some bottoms, so do take it slow. As for oral, the posters above should answer your question.

7. Blackbirdz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, advisable. You get a small squeeze bottle (can get them in the drug store as sinus rinse bottles) and put one bottle of water inside. Hold it for a couple minutes and then release the water. Rinse/Repeat one or two times more. Don't use too much water. Wait to make sure all water is expelled and then shower after. If done correctly it can take you 20-30 min.

8. midnightsun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    As for the anal: Lube lube lube! On the receiving end i would definitely say use an enema before hand if you're worried about any 'filth'. Slow and steady, fingers one at a time or beads can help 'open things up" breathe and take things careful. On the giving in, if this isn't with a trusted tested partner use a condom! Use a lube that is condom friendly and be slow, talk and make sure the partner is comfortable. Give it some time and anal can be a very fun and pleasurable event for you both!

As for the oral: coulda been a fluke? As a woman there has been times where sex/oral was great, i was relaxed, but just no finale. And vise verse my boyfriend has gotten oral/sex that was great, but just no finish, he was perplexed as I, it just sometimes happens I suppose. Probably no big deal :icon_wink

9. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you have good bowel habits it shouldn't be necessary to depend on enemas or douching to get yourself clean. In fact, you could disrupt your bowel movements or damage the lining of the rectum by over-using them. Occasional use will not do you a great deal of harm, but frequent use is not advisable.