1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeding a bit after anal

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jax12, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So today I did anal with this guy, and hes negative, and we barebacked. We used lube and whatnot a 2 hours ago, but I think we went too rough and so when I went to the washroom just now to wipe my butt there was some blood on it. Not bloody red, but faint red, kind of like its diluted.

I remember reading somewhere that not enough lube is a cause for this, but when should be seeing a doctor or something? I feel like I should go to a STI clinic or something eventually, just to know how it works.

I trust that guy, and I know he would never do anything to hurt me. He's quite the dad, if you will. Not really a big fan of anal anymore lol. I guess it's just not something I like as a possibly bisexual guy...

And sometimes I wish I was 100% gay, or 99.9% gay... Anyone go through this?

2. monome

Hello

The blood may or may not be yours. Even if you trust the guy, condoms are a very good choice. Even if someone is HIV negative, there is still a risk of transmission some nasty illnesses like HEP-C, Herpes and so on. I would consult an STI doctor and run some tests (the doctor will guide you).

You should make some pause to let your butt rest and maybe try slower, with more lube and a condom for the next time.

Good luck

3. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There are possible scenarios... He was too rough and it will heal with time with good care... Then you might have hemorrhoids somewhere inside that he irritated but that didn't bleed or cause trouble because of good diet you have. And the worst could be some STD. I truly hope it is the lowest risk and that next time you will use condom. :slight_smile: And of course, see a doctor asap.

4. Juan89am

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think this only happened because of him being to rough and not enough lube. Try using a condom or being on top next time.
    Feel free not to answer but how did it feel?

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok cool, thanks for the advice guys.

It felt okay, I mean it felt a little uncomfortable but it was ok.

I would like to mention that after we analed, not long after that I had to take a shit and there were no traces of blood whatsoever, just a little bit of stools. It was maybe an hour after that when I had to go to the washroom again and that's where faint blood start appearing on the toilet paper.

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2015 at 04:44 PM ----------

I remember a while ago, before I had any contact with guys, I had a hard time taking a shit and so there was a little blood on the toilet paper. Maybe this is something similar?

#5 Jax12, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  6. Juan89am

Out Status:
    A few people
    Actually that's happened to me too
    Mabye it had nothing to do with anal. Or maybe its because it was your first time. In any case I think I might try it one day

7. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I double checked with that guy and he's said he's been negative for a while, so I feel more relieved. And just went to the doctors and I got a minor hemorrhoid and got some cream for it.

I feel a little better now.