1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal sex questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by SkyDiver, Mar 13, 2015.

1. SkyDiver

What are some foods that I should avoid the day of?

I prefer not to use an enema... is it sufficient to just shower like 20-30 mins before and just scrub everything out using soap and my fingers?

But, when I do this, my stomach ends up feeling a little upset and I'll have to go like right after my shower. It's never a lot, it's just an annoying little bit that would cause issues during intercourse.

Then I have to do it all over again... and it just seems to repeat itself.

Last time I got really gassy after my shower and it was annoying all together....

is this because of something I'm eating? Or maybe stress? It doesn't seem to be an issue before my shower.

Help please.

2. MrBrightside

The main thing with bottoming is that you're empty. Taking a shit a while before then just showering is all you need to do.

A personal tip is if youre unsure if youre empty i find it useful to finger myself because u can usually feel if theres anything in there. Just gives u peace of mind to relax.

Another tip is not to eat too soon before youre going to bottom because this can make you need to take a shit as the body empties the stomach in preparation for the next load of food coming through.

I would say the gassyness is probably down to nerves, ive had it before but never had any problems bottoming because of it. I find once Im with a guy and kissing the nerves subside alot.

3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Good tips to know... I've been worried about this too. Versatile, and I love playing with myself, dildo and fingers, so I'm hoping to do anal with someone in the near future.

I'm also afraid of hurting whoever is on the receiving end (8" long and thick here.) I know, use lube, be relaxed, don't force it in... but still I don't want to injure anyone. Would help if anyone can tell me the differences between vaginal sex and anal sex. (Never have had anal with a women either, same issue.)

4. MrBrightside

I cant help you with the differences, but youre roughly the same size of me and its definately possible to top without hurting a guy. A good rule is to finger the guy, for me i go to 3 fingers so when i go in its not a huge difference in width and so doesnt hurt the person. Some guys can just take it without any foreplay but until you know the guy well enough plenty foreplay, plenty lube and plenty communication and everything will be fine :slight_smile: