1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having trouble getting an erection for men.trouble keeping one for the ladies

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by blackmanlost, Mar 14, 2015.

1. blackmanlost

I feel nothing. I'm not attracted to men but I act like it . I have to be gay. Every time I have sex with a women they say so. My penis is erect but not firm. I'm not attracted to women anymore but my penis still gets erect somewhat for them.most times it won't erect enough to have sex with unless it really likes the girl. Sorry for any offensive language. My question is this: should I see a doctor or just o.d on penis pills?:***:

2. Theron

Low sex drive? Or not as interested as you might have thought you were?

3. BiBiBaybee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Most definitely see the doc. At least to rule out organic causes.

4. blackmanlost

What if I dont get an erection thinking about guys only girls even though they are just semi. I dont get it. I act shy around guys and girls. Only get erections for girls thinking about girls but when it time to actually having sex I get half of nothing going on and some time all of nothing. I tried thinking about guys and never had a erection but still feel weird around them. I even Check them out. Its tripping me out. FYI I finally found out how to check my old threads

5. Gay1234

I say you have to see a doctor like people said. We can't make a confident diagnosis here and you should see a doctor even if you think you found a diagnosis. Never ever self-disgnose.

6. Inky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    blackmanlost, I've been following your posts and I have to say a lot of what you've shared is pretty worrying for me. I strongly, strongly suggest you seek out a professional around you, medically and psychologically. We can only assure you so much here, I personally feel that you need someone who is qualified and whom you can trust to help provide a framework for you in understanding your sexuality as well as your sexual health and any other health issue you may have.

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Might want to see an endocrinologist to have your hormonal levels checked, but it could be anything. Go see your primary doc first.

8. blackmanlost

I did,she said I have vitamin d deficiency and depression. That doesn't explain why I can't feel my penis during sex, anal or vaginal . Its like its not even there lmao. All I can do is laugh even though its not funny. Lmao

9. AKTodd

Actually it might.

Under normal circumstances, I am what is known as 'extremely ticklish' (in polite phrasing). Meaning that being tickled results in me convulsing, falling down, more or less losing control, and being pretty much incapacitated for the duration.

Many years ago, I ended a three year relationship under rather unpleasant circumstances. For the next 2-3 months I stopped being ticklish. Not just a little bit, but at all. Friends would try to tickle me and I would just look at them while feeling essentially nothing.

I wasn't feeling depressed. I wasn't feeling sad. But I was certainly under a certain amount of mental stress, even if I wasn't fully aware of it, or dwelling on it on a daily basis.

The mind can have an enormous impact on the body and you should never underestimate how much. I would find it quite plausible that the emotional trauma you have described could have a negative impact on the sensitivity of your penis.

My 2c worth,

Todd

10. blackmanlost

My old tickler dont get tickled any more because I'm bat crap crazy. Basically I need to calm down and stop stressing? What do u know about Prozac.

11. AKTodd

No, you need to work with a professional therapist to work through the issues arising out of the sexual assault that you've posted about here in other threads.

Calling yourself 'bat crap crazy' or thinking to 'simply' medicate yourself is not fixing the issue, it's avoiding and oversimplifying it or attempting to paint it over with drugs. Neither of which is going to fix the actual problem.

Todd

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    First, get the idea that arousal = attraction out of your head. I don't pop a boner at every time I find someone I'm attracted to.

It does sound like you're attracted to men, at least. Would you mind saying how old you are?

13. blackmanlost

23. And still pretty crazy. I recently went to the doctor for test results. They say my testosterone is of normal levels they were tested 3 times. Now I'm more confused. Why can't I feel anything during sex. I take prozac and seroquil now for depression. I see my therapist like 2 a month. It's seems like all I think about is why do I even got a penis. I also feel like maybe Im just in denial of being gay more and more now. I'm way more weird around people now especially dudes but especially women too. I just stay in the house and masturbate. Fuck it

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2016 at 06:09 AM ----------

I get frustrated a lot. I feel like what is the point.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2016 at 06:13 AM ----------

I cant talk to people without shit getting awkward. Dudes or women it's doesn't matter it's just too much. I can't get hard unless I think about women but if I'm around a women who wants me I can't get hard. That's some cruel cruel stuff. I feel alone and I'm venting on my phone. Life is throwed. Real throwed. I'm tired