1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex issues....

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AyFrigginJay, Mar 19, 2015.

1. AyFrigginJay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I'm 21 years old and have had about 18 partners, of all of them I've only "finished" twice. I'm a bottom by circumstance, meaning I like masculine guys and they don't typically want to be topped. Being a bottom has only felt good maybe 3 times, I'm not sure if it's because there is always like a 6 month gap between partners or maybe I'm just not as sensitive. Oral doesn't feel good to me, I take way too long to get off. the issues with sex are serious for me because I really do have a high sex drive, I ted to just pleasure the guy and then have them leave and I finish myself. is this normal?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Start by rethinking your assumption that masculine guys do not want to bottom. You might be surprised to find that is not necessarily the case. If you do not enjoy being a bottom, that is probably a big reason why your having problems "finishing". Hence, you should alter your search for other bottoms that happen to also be Masculine. They do exist.......

3. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think you need to communicate more with your partners. Let them know ahead of time what you want.

4. guitar

What you're experiencing could be totally normal for you. Some guys finish rather quickly, other guys can take 45 minutes to finish, it really just depends. Some guys have no problems getting erect and finishing while bottoming, for some guys it's a near impossibility. Likewise for some people it feels great, for some it's painful and not pleasureful (or it can vary depending on the partner).

If you're really concerned, I'd consult with your doctor.

5. MrBrightside

Its not weird at all. My boyfriend was in the same position as you pretty much until he met me, he had never finished infront of a guy even though hed been with loads. I dont know if its cos he was nervous or what, but hes never had an issue with me.

When me and him have sex he generally tops for a while then finishes himself off, thats just what he likes doing usually and thats fine. Main thing to remember with sex is theres no rules, its just finding what you want and what works for both of you. Give and take :slight_smile:

6. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try communicating more. Maybe you will find more people who want to 'bottom'?
    I know nothing about male/male sex so that's all I can contribute.

7. AyFrigginJay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Much thanks to all of you, I'll continue trying, just doing it a different way.