1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure how to feel about this

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Taylor1985, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Taylor1985

so, I've had strap ons in the past. Recently I just got a double, internal and external cause my partner and I want to try new things. Well, I ended up buying a "pocket rocket" from the sex store yesterday, cause I have always wanted to know how sex feels from the other way. So, I ended up trying it out, and haven't been so turned on, ever. I absolutely loved every second of it. My partner knows I bought it, and planned on using it. But omg I seriously think in the past 5 hours, I've jerked off... 8 times.... Sorry if any of this is tmi, but is this normal ? I'm really not sure what to think at this point.

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I high sex drive is a wonderful thing. Enjoy it. It's normal. Only worry about it if your life stops, you stop going to school/work, and having social involvement because you're spending all day in bed masturbating. You're not anywhere near compulsive. You're just normal and enjoying something that was meant to be enjoyed. (!)

3. Taylor1985

Thank you so much ! I was starting to worry I was broken ! I do think about sex nearly all day every day... Maybe that's a problem ? Lol def have an extremely high drive, always have.