1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble Orgasming

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Littlekitty78, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Littlekitty78

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have always had a hard time having an Orgasm. I can't masterbate to Orgasm I get close then just can't finish. Can anyone help?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

How are you masturbating? Clitoral/external stimulation does the trick for me, but penetrative sex makes it more difficult to orgasm. And if you orgasm during the latter, it requires more pushing since it feels...odd.

3. Theron

It depends on the individual. There are some women in the BDSM community I'm part of who can't orgasm without g-spot stimulation, which requires vaginal penetration.

4. antibinary

Find your clitorus and go from there.

Also don't try to have an orgasm just find what you like, and concentrate on how good it feels.

5. fissle

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Back in highschool when they were teaching us about all this I was told that many women don't until they are well into their 20's. A very important part for me is what I think about while I am masturbating. What works for me on one day may not work on another so make sure you are varying what you think about.

6. candyjiru

In my sex ed class they said that women are like crockpots, so they take a long time to get heated up. For this reason, I try to get myself in the mood before masturbating so the actual process won't be as long and won't make me feel worried or stressed or bored with it taking a while. Studies Aldo showed that it takes women an average of 20 minutes (meaning some are much longer than that) for a woman to reach climax...I just try to get ready first, allot a longer period of time just so I'm not worried and looking at the clock, and sometimes incorporating lube as well. I feel like if I feel wet with lube, I can trick my parts (sorry idk about the censoring on this site haha) into thinking they're excited too XD;;;; just take your time, relax, and remember that this is your time for you, not for anyone else... even if it's during intercourse XD;;;