1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does A Bottom Have to Give Up Junk Food?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Driftr, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Driftr

I've heard that if a bottom eats junk food, then they're more likely to have an accident during anal sex. Is that true? And if it is true, does that mean that bottoms (and even vers.) have to give up junk food for good? Or would a fiber supplement do fine?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give up junk food to lead a heathy lifestyle. I would not be concerned otherwise.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're a bottom and your diet is primarily very healthy (which means you're not eating junk food all the time, only on some occasions), and you make sure to do a good job prepping, you should be fine. It's always good to eat healthy.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's no loss if you do cut out junk. Your digestive system and bowels would be healthier regardless of how it might affect your sex life. It's a good idea, even if it won't have a direct impact.

5. Gen

Gen

While I am a strong advocate for sticking to healthy and wholesome food, to answer your question, not at all. Knowing when one is ready to have anal sex and preparing for future encounters is largely a matter of understanding the processes of the digestive system. These are things that everyone should know, but those who wish to be penetrated and have a lower chance for accidents should clearly make an effort to be more aware.

~Greases and oils. Foods with significant amounts of greases and inorganic oils work against the digestive system. Foods that have a high content of greases will obviously be fast foods, fried foods, chips, etc. Foods that commonly have organic oils, such as in pastas, natural cooking oils, etc, do not fall into this category. Those are going to be easily broken down and absorbed in the intestines. It is mainly processed foods that you are going to want to watch out for. As far as digestion, you are most likely looking at one-to-two days depending on individual regularity. All in all, you are going to want to avoid these throughout the day if you intend on having intercourse in the evening.

~Cheeses- Foods with large amounts of cheese have the opposite effect of greases and oils. They are most often going to slow down the digestive track. Theoretically, slowing things down wouldn't seem like a big deal; however, when our digestive system isn't working efficiently, waste builds up in areas that would otherwise be clear. Especially areas close to and within the rectum, which we obviously want to keep as clear as possible. Cheeses are a great part of a balanced diet. Just makes sure not to dive that bowl of nachos or box of pizza if you know that they are not going to exit the body before you plan on being active.

~Chocolates/Coffee/Beans/etc- You are going to want to stay away from foods that are notorious for having a laxative effect. Note that these are not rough on the digestive system in general, so we are mainly talking about avoiding them an hour or so before.

~Sugars- Although we should be mindful of our sugar intake for a plethora of others reasons, Sugars are going to have little to no effect on this.

Water is the single best way to avoid the accumulation of waste as was described with cheeses. Everyone should know the importance of fiber regardless of whether they intend to be penetrated. Receiving partners most certainly do not have to live depressing lives without any comfort food at all. Going about anal sex wisely is simply about listening to your body and anticipating what effect certain foods are going to have on it.

6. FANTIE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That was very helpful.

7. Driftr

Yea, I agree with the above. Thanks !!!

Though I have one other thing that I'm wondering about. If a bottom did decide to continue eating junk food, I was wondering if a fiber supplement would be enough to avoid any accumulation of waste. Is it even healthy to use fiber supplements daily?

8. Chloe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's no problem taking daily fiber supplements if used correctly --something like ground psyllium husks (one brand is Metamucil, but I suggest finding an unsweetened one). You must take it with a lot of water, and it would be best to avoid taking it at the same time as vitamins or medications (or anything that needs to have its nutrients absorbed properly).

Regarding water - you'd want to drink a lot anyway. The last I heard, you should have half your weight in ounces (200 pounds -- 100 oz of water). I'd add extra to go with the fiber.

Taking the fiber 30-60 minutes before a meal can reduce your appetite without interfering with the meal digestion.

I have an extremely healthy diet but need to take fiber. I use plain ground psyllium husks that I buy by the pound. They also sell it in capsules, which I take when traveling since mixing the powder is awkward. It gets very thick, very quickly. One trick is to shake it in a small jar rather than stirring. Either way, it's usually one small glass of water with the powder, then two more to rinse out the glass and get it all. There is some other sort of fiber -- not psyllium -- that I don't know much about other than some claims of it mixing more easily.

#8 Chloe, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015