1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Libido

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BaciListClostridium, May 23, 2007.

1. This question is probably for the more mature folks on the board, but I want to ask it here instead of on ### because I feel like there are a bunch of lunatics on that board. Plus, younger people might be able to use this info.

My question: When would you say you hit your peak in terms of your libido? Has it gone and past and, if so, at what age (or age range)? Or do you feel as horny now as you ever have?

I'm 25, and I feel like my hormones are so out of control these days. It's way worse than when I was a teenager. I'm just wondering if/when I can hope/expect this surge in my sex drive to wane.

#1 BaciListClostridium, May 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2007
  2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sure it's totally individual. I definitely had the teenage thing going on when I was (surprise) a teenager but I think the most prolongedly sexual I ever felt and functioned as was when I was... let's see... 25? 25 or 26...

But seriously I think it's just about how much you let yourself feel it and who is around and about to "stimulate" you.

3. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: TMI: awwww! Put it back up!

4. Jim1454

I've had a somewhat unconventional / non-typical (if there is such a thing as a typical) sex life I think. However, I'd say that I don't notice a decline in my sex drive. If anything, as I recognize and now accept that guys turn me on, I'm probably hornier now than ever - cuz I understand and know what turns me on. I'm 36 years old.

5. Kimi

Hornier than ever. As I get older the more I get boner.

Though when I was younger I can masturbate as much as I wanted but now I couldn't do it as many as I used to...I wish I did more often when I was younger:eusa_doh:

I'm 17 and I was 9 the time I could do it as many as I want.
    25...huh...I have 8 years ahead!?!?!?
    I think I need to masturbate all day literally when I reach around 25 then...

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So at 36 years old you come out after repressing yourself for years and you're all horny? That's not atypical... that's completely conventional. :slight_smile:

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes well... just because one's sex drive might decrease once one reaches a certain age doesn't mean it DISAPPEARS. It's not like you become incapable of masturbating at the age of 30 or something.