1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my body is horny like hell lately

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by joshy the queen, Mar 29, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think its because of the gym cause lately i feel like i turned 13 again sudden hard on horny for no reason im even thinking about hooking up with that old bus driver who happens to be a freak and i cant stand myself thinking all this
    My thoughts are very sexual its never me all the time maybe a day or two but this have been going for a week now and its freaking me out my sexual thoughts and actions are uncontrable like a teen who just started for years i used to control myself so i can stay away from bad stuff and keep it all for mr.right
    I have never felt so horny i want to be done by a guy so badly sorry im being too grachic but its the truth my whole body is horny !
    Dont tell me its normal im a teen cause its not im in my late teens and that era of horny all the time is normal passed years ago why would it return now does working out has to do with it?

2. Cesar123

You are actually making a common misconception. Around the age 11 - 13, people discover the wonders of masturbation. The new feeling is exciting and is what causes all the frequent masturbation. Around the age 15 - 19( not sure on the end date ), we are amped up with hormones which leads us to the "horny" phase. So yes! This is quite normal and natural. All I can say is turn up the masturbation until it phases out of you. I feel for you. I'm 18 and my I'm horny 24/7. I know next

The gym likewise is causing this phase. Your body releases a lot of hormones for muscle growth and this is a side effect. Don't worry. Your body will get use to it and this constant horny-ness will die down.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

Welcome to puberty! You may think you're all older and cool, but no, you're still slap bang in the middle of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't know of this 15-19 phase of total hornyness, I'm nearly 23 and I'm still trapped in it :lol: So yeah, masterbate away and enjoy life!

#3 Foz, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  4. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Working out can produce more testosterone. Which in turn causes hornyness.

5. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG me too!
    Mines from the testorerone I have to take…
    I have no idea how to stop this because I am still sore… Even after doing "it" five times.
    How do I handle this (besides masturbation)

6. Images and Words

more masturbation?

7. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So is mine, and I am 44! Don't worry about it.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are stories of FtMs receiving testosterone...and then asking their male friends "wait - THIS is what it feels like?! ALL the time?!" To which they respond "Yeah, pretty much." :slight_smile:

i've always had a variable sex drive. Sometimes, oncea week is plenty. Other times, three times a day isn't enough. Years ago, I just made peace with it. I resolved to enjoy the horniness feelings when I had them (and take care of thrn when I could), and enjoy the downtimes hwen I had them (and get more crap done). It's been one of the best things I've done.

Lex