1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

walking too much problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by wherewulfe, Nov 15, 2008.

1. wherewulfe

ok, i work at a tops and sometimes i have to do a carting shift, now this is fine, im in good enough shape and can do it for 8 hours even if i get a little sweaty....so here's my problem, after a while i sort of get a rash between my legs right near where the balls hang. any suggestions to help this? new type of boxers? ANYTHING?

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Does it itch or hurt??

3. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My gym teacher once mentioned that one of her friends had designed a type of underwear that solves that problem and that he sells it online, but that was last year and since I'm a girl it was irrelevant to me so I can't remember what it was called or what the website was...
    I do know that there is at least one person selling this kind of thing out there so if you look hard enough you might find something...
    Sorry I can't be of more help.

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be because your legs are constantly rubbing up against each other. Maybe a different type of underwear or something like that could be helpful.

5. wherewulfe

it probably is the rubbing and it feels like raw skin........good god this thread sounds like one big sex joke....

6. Gumtree

Change underwear would be the most effective solution - boxer briefs would be best.

Talcum powder will also prevent the problem but that would be very inconvenient.