1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not enough...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gozmit, Mar 30, 2015.

1. gozmit

gozmit Guest

Hi everyone,

It would be great if people could share their opinions on my story:

So I've been together with my boyfriend for 6 months now and everything is going great. I am so in love with him, and he says the same about me. When I am with him, I feel like the world is a better place. When we have sex, it's amazing, he is such a good lover. But there is one thing that is bothering me: I feel like my libido is way higher than his. I've I could, I would have sex like 10 times a day, but we only do it like once every 1 or 2 days. I know this might sound like a stupid question, but it's really bothering me. I feel like he does not find me attractive or something. When we are lying in bed, he might say something like: 'Do you mind if I just go to sleep?' and I would be like 'Ow, okay :frowning2:' and then he would say something like: 'We don't always have to have sex, you know' . Sometimes I'm even afraid to start foreplay, because I don't like getting a 'no'.

What do you think?

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2015 at 01:47 PM ----------

Btw, I'm 22, he's 27

2. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Libido is a weird thingy, some people have a huge libido and are all about sex but others are not.
    The good thing about not having sex every day is that it won't get boring when you do have sex.
    Just try to talk to him about it, find a way to go which is satisfying for the both of you.
    Don't push to hard, it could kill your relationship and it's not worth it i guess

3. gozmit

gozmit Guest

Thank you for the helpful advice :slight_smile:

4. gozmit

gozmit Guest

anyone else? :slight_smile: