1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird feeling throughout my body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by grizzleybear33, Mar 30, 2015.

1. grizzleybear33

Usually at least once a day I will get this feeling where my legs and chest feel almost numb, my vision goes blurry, I get really short of breath. It usually lasts for maybe 5-10 seconds but it will come in like 30 intervals for about 5 minutes. I don't know if I should schedule an appointment with my doctor or if this is just some weird thing that happens. I talked with some other people and they said high blood pressure but every time I get it taken its like 130/80 so it's a little high but not that high. Also someone said it could be anxiety attacks but it's like the opposite. It's almost like I feel high...everything gets really relaxed. Any insight would be oh so helpful.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Go to the doctor.

3. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds like low blood sugar to me, I get it all the time. Does it make you really sleepy? Or like, really thirsty or ravenously hungry for a few minutes?

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I'd definitely suggest going to a doctor. Something similar to this happened to my friend a few years ago, and they found something wrong with his heart that he needed medication for. It could be something serious like that, or something minor like low blood sugar. The only way to know is to go to a doctor.