1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poop during anal sex...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by JE1994, Mar 31, 2015.

1. JE1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi, I'm new to the forum:slight_smile:

I'm a bottom and have a boyfriend. I've got a bit of an issue with being "clean" during anal. Basically, I always try and make sure I clean up, I poo beforehand, use an enema and shower like an hour before and for some reason like 70% of the time when my boyfriend is going for it, he has to pull out, stop and say "oops you need to go clean up." It's so embarrassing, it keeps happening and it's spoiling sex for me. I think my boyfriend is starting to get a bit sick of it too, he's about 7 years older and he told me that he's never had this issue before :frowning2: My diet is quite high in vegetables and fibre and it's not an issue of "consitency." Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. mav96213

Maybe you're doing "too much". If you use an enema and use too much fluid, it backs up too far into your system and triggers movement. You only want enough fluid to clean out the lower colon, not your entire system. Do a google search, you will find information on this...

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC.

Have a read of this:
    Getting clean down there for anal sex - Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out

The use of enema's and douching can actually make matters worse as you are introducing lots of fluid into your rectum, so flushing down more poo than is ready to be passed. If some of it remains it will cause embarrassment during anal sex. Get out of the habit of using enema's - it's really not healthy and can do more harm than good.

Try to go to the toilet a little bit earlier and just clean yourself in the shower as you normally would. That should be all the prep you need for bottoming. If you have a healthy diet, don't change it - it's not necessary.

If you are not convinced you could try to experiment with some toys before having sex with your boyfriend.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also consider using a smaller Douche. 3oz version, nothing larger.

5. JE1994

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok thanks for your responses :slight_smile: I'll try avoiding douching for a bit and see if it makes a difference.

6. guitar

Patrick said it best, go to the bathroom & take a shower beforehand. Enemas should be used when your bowels aren't working right (constipation).