1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders for large chests?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by MojoDojo, Apr 1, 2015.

1. MojoDojo

So most of my dysmorphia with my body is centered on my chest. I have a 34E bra size, with a (relatively) flat stomach, so no matter what I do to bind, it still looks like I have boobs. And they usually look misshapen.

Does anyone have any suggestions on binders to try? I have tried one from T-Kingdom (fail hard), as well as ace bandages and duct tape (owwwww). I have ordered an underworks 997 to try but I was wondering if anyone had other suggestions.

I would prefer shorter ones, but if longer ones work better, then I'm all for it. It just gets stupid hot here in the summer and sweat sucks.

Thanks in advance!

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I haven't personally used underworks, but I've heard they're good for large chests. I recommend gc2b, they have large sizes, and are made specifically for trans people so they bind well.

3. MojoDojo

If these don't work, I'll try that! Thanks!

4. Outlier

I'm in the same boat. With normal bra sizes (as in not Lane Bryant, which is usually where I get them, but they have their own sizing) I believe I'm considered HH. I got a binder from Underworks not too long ago. I feel like it might work well for you, it's so close to almost working for me, but doesn't quite do it. It just looks like this really weird mound on my chest and makes everything disproportionate. I've tried it three times just at home and every time it just makes me feel worse because I feel like it draws even more attention to my chest then just having boobs.
    I just ordered one from gc2b about a week ago. Once it gets here I'll let you know if it does any better.

5. MojoDojo

So far I really like the underworks. they have a small issue of riding up, but I feel I can fix that with a small alteration.... I'm flat and comfy. What more could I want, right?

Before and after in my profile.

6. Sam I Am

34F here and I found underworks to be totally unsatisfactory.

7. Outlier

I almost forgot to update here. I got my gc2b binder. Compared to underworks it's definitely sturdier and stronger. I think if my chest was smaller it would work well. How much smaller, I don't know, but MojoDojo, you're quite a bit smaller than me, so it wouldn't hurt to maybe give them a shot.

8. MojoDojo

I may try them when my current ones wear out. Thanks for the review though!