1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a hook up?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ChrisJames, Apr 2, 2015.

1. ChrisJames

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey
    So I added a 28 yr old Australian on Skype last year and since January we've been talking pretty much everyday. I stopped using Skype and so he asked for my whats app. From then he would message me in the morning and night and then a bit less as he was getting ready to fly over. He had actually booked a holiday in London not too far from where i live. We met up (30/3/15), the day after my 21st birthday and done the deed- it was the first time I had ever gone all the way. The sex was great and we both seemed to be having fun. I had a shower and then got dressed since my clothes were right there. I didnt know whether to stay or not so i asked him "do you want me to let u sleep or do you wanna chit chat?" and he said he will probably fall asleep because he's exhausted.We kissed a few times then i left. He messaged me the next day (31/3/15) asking if i was feeling good. After that we haven't really talked much. i don't want to keep messaging him and seem needy. I understand he's probably busy enjoying his holiday but id like to see him again while he's on holiday.
    Do you think he has finished with me?
    Did i do the right thing by getting dressed straight away- What are the rules to hook ups?
    Sorry for the essay lol Im just new to this

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Used to happen to me all the time. I'm told that guys like that just use you for sex and then move onto another guy -- it's supposedly nothin wrong with you. However, I do wonder if maybe if there is something wrong with me :wink:.

3. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'd just shoot him a text asking if he wanted to do anything else, or if he was good.