1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no matter what I do, I smell. like poo

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by blackmanlost, Apr 3, 2015.

1. blackmanlost

Since I got raped I've had a fecal smell coming from me. Its affecting my daily life severely. Physically I can't keep and erection. Trouble even getting a full on one. I get bloating and weird bumps all over my body. My self esteem is non existent around guys or girls. I keep thinking I have some kind of parasite or something is lodge in my butt thats killing me. Maybe IBS or trich. Idk. I also have testical pain after ejaculation and the feeling worms inside them. I'm pretty scared but I don't have money for a gastrouralogist. Sorry if I spelt it wrong.:tears: anyone every have similar problems?

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never. See a doctor.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There should be some sort of low- or no-cost medical care available, particularly to crime victims. Call your local health department or crisis hotline and explain the situatiion and ask for help. This is not something you should simply let sit around.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can go to the emergency room at your local public hospital. Explain you have been raped. They will take it from there.

5. blackmanlost

I've been to the doctor. Ran all sorts of feces and blood test. I think I'm just screwed because I was told all I have is low T. But that doesn't explain the feeling of worms in my testicles or random testicle pains. It explains the poor erection but not the numbness during sex vaginal or anal. They think I'm losing my mind. I do as well.

6. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So your symptoms still persist after a year? Have you consulted a mental health professional such as a psychologist? Did you mention them that you have been raped?

7. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope. I'm a girl, but after extensive googling and wiki rabbit holes, nothing like this is normal. See a doctor as soon as possible. Please. Just to be safe. (*hug*)(&&&)

8. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should discuss this with your doctor, but this does sound a little like Varicoceles.

The NHS (the UK health service) website says "Varicoceles are soft lumps that usually develop gradually above the testicle and mostly on the left side of the scrotum (the loose sac of skin that contains the testicles). They are sometimes described as feeling like a "bag of worms". Besides a lump, varicoceles do not usually cause any other symptoms, although some men who have them experience a heavy feeling or aching pain in their scrotum or groin."

Apparently in most cases they don't require treatment, but perhaps you should talk to your doctor about this anyway? :slight_smile:

9. blackmanlost

A little update: I have been seeing a phycologist. They wsnns give me pills typical quick fix. I'm in the process of switch doctors. Mental and medical because they seem like I'm playing around when I tell them what's wring with me smh.

---------- Post added 10th Apr 2016 at 06:15 AM ----------

I'm sorry for grammar. I type to fast for my own Good

10. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know much I dont have a degree or anything but due to living in a mental hospital for over 5 years and having almost every metal problem there is I can tell you that most of this might be ptsd and other various mental problems the worm feeling is probubly hulotionations which can affect smell and feeling like for me after seeing some things I smell rotting flesh and see things i dont wish yo go into further detail about but all of these feelings could be mental tramitization due to you being raped. Not trying to be offensive or anything but this could be a desugted response due to your body being violated the worms could be a representation of a bad feeling inside and the smell of fecal matter could be a perception of public humility you should still see a doctor and maby even go to a mental hospital it worked for me after my experiences now I'm the happen person ever I don't know anything about this but take this into consideration

11. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is nothing wrong with being prescribed with medication provided that you also get access to therapy. You should indeed change the doctor if your current one does not take your concerns and wishes seriously enough.

12. blackmanlost

Sometimes I feel like I should use my one redo in life.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2016 at 06:57 AM ----------

That's why I take this prozac and this seroquil

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2016 at 07:05 AM ----------

After repeated test and cat scans my testosterone is normal. I'm just in denial and crazy. That's why I can feel my penis during sex.