1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never Bottomed

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Rouqe, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Rouqe

Hey ECers,

I recently came across a little comic that made me giggle. It gave an satirical overview of the stages of anal sex from "Trying to relax", "wanting it out... Now!", through to "This is great" and "Maybe I should redecorate the house" (the last came up as they had done it for so long).

I'm not overly fond of penetrative sex and have never bottomed before so I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what it's like to be a bottom!?

• Does it hurt, feel good, bore you??
    • What position would you prefer to be in?
    • Are there any personality/biological traits in people that you think make them predisposed to a certain role?
    • If you could summarise the experience in a haiku, what would it be??

All responses are greatly appreciated :grin:

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today, it feels good. When I first experienced it, the positioned determined whether it was pleasant or uncomfortable. I never experienced pain however.

Starting out, being on my back was the best position with my legs wrapped around the guys waste. If my legs were higher, then it would be uncomfortable, if lower, then not much sensation at all. As well, "riding" on top always felt very good. Doggie style, at first, was actually uncomfortable. Today, however, all positions feel good and there never is any discomfort. Each person has different physiology so positions will differ; you need to try them for yourself to see what works.

No, there is a ful spectrum of characteristics and personalities. From strong masculine types to softer types. Any notion of some sort of personality link is rubbish from my standpoint. The big hurdle is for someone to have the confidence and self esteem to try something that is immensely enjoyable.

Re haiku, sorry, poems are not my thing :slight_smile:

3. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember missionary being a little uncomfortable sometimes, because it felt like the penis was hitting something at the back, but that started out of nowhere and now it doesn't happen at all anymore. I think it depends on how I position myself.

My favourite position is definitely me lying on my front, with the other person on top. That feels really good. I remember first trying that position and literally moaned with enjoyment. Other positions feel good, but for some reason, that one is by far the most pleasurable for me.

#3 imnotreallysure, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  4. Runner5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well it should never hurt, otherwise you're doing it wrong. It might be uncomfortable, but that's different. The first couple of times it feels intense; it's a lot of strange sensations that you've never felt before and you're trying to get used to. Eventually your body get's used to the feelings and you're able to tell that these feelings actually feel pretty good. Once you get used to everything, the position doesn't really matter too much.

In reality, all kinds of people bottom. We all have prostates and we all have the potential to enjoy bottoming. What it comes down to is how brave you are to try and to admit that you actually like it.

You should try it!
    The feeling is pretty good.
    You might love it.