1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to be a better bottom?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gozmit, Apr 8, 2015.

1. gozmit

gozmit Guest

Hi everyone :slight_smile:
    I have a question for all the gay males out there: I am a bottom but do you know what makes a good bottom? What do tops like? What don't they like? Are there any tips/techniques that make a top go crazy? I really want to surprise my boyfriend :wink:

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a virgin, but I would assume that ā€¯clenching" would feel amazing to a top.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For the first time, it may feel very weird having something go in your anus since it let's things out, not in. Make sure you use LOTS of lube. There is never too much for lube when it comes to anal sex. When the penis starts going in your anus, avoid clenching as much as possible. This is harder to explain, but once you experience it you'll know what I mean.

Relax as much as possible, and when your top has the motion going on, you can clench your anus kind of like when you're holding in your shit. Seems to me that it would make the whole tighter which is no doubt a bonus for the top.

If you feel uncomfortable or pain at any time, make sure to let your boyfriend know. Communication is key. If you're not enjoying it then he sure as hell won't be either. You don't want to develop hemorrhoids, those things are a pain in the ass (no pun intended) to deal with, so use lots of lube.

Last advice I have is that you both should try different positions. Not all positions work for everyone. Doggy style, Missionary, etc. Just experiment! Try out the different positions. And after anal sex, you may have uncontrollable gas because of the "pumping". The air has to go somewhere, right?

Basically, let the top take control of you and let him do whatever he wants to you as long as you are enjoying it as well. I guess that's why you're a bottom, right? :slight_smile: