1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breast Augmentation?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Phoenix87, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Phoenix87

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey all,

What are everyone's thoughts on women who have boob jobs? I'm a very small A cup and I've always been mildly unhappy with it but in recent years my dissatisfaction has increased. I'm still on the fence about getting surgery, but just out of curiosity, what's everyonesfeelings about boob jobs? Is it unpleasant or disappointing grabbing a handful of fake boob? Or is small yet natural breasts overall preferred?

2. Hiems

This might mean little coming from a gay guy, haha.

I personally think natural, regardless of size, is best and that the only reason why any surgery should be done for breasts is for health reasons. For instance, women get breast reduction surgery to mitigate symptoms like back pain, so getting breast augmentation could increase the risk of back pain. Additionally, the FDA website lists other risks of getting this procedure done. You and your provider should weigh risk versus benefit.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

For me it would be a turn off, not just because of the fakeness, but I'm exclusively attracted to A-B cups anyway.

However, you must do what makes you the happiest as long as It's not because of what others might think.

I would personally like a breast reduction myself, but It's not based on attractiveness reasons, just general discomfort.

4. Maeve

I had a breast reduction, and I think they look SO much better. I would have been okay going even smaller.

5. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it depends what you're looking for in a relationship. Are you looking for a deep commitment or a simple relationship?

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes small boobs even though small are a real piece of art and sometimes big boobs are just big, you know. And sometimes smaller boobs are more sensitive than big boobs and are real fun to play with. I think your boobs are just perfect the way they are btw. :icon_wink

7. mapleluv

I love small breasts on women & vastly prefer them to augmented ones. But the decision to get implants should be based on what will make you feel good about yourself & comfortable in your body, not about what other people find attractive.

8. jema

I love tits. But I am in no position to tell people what to do with their tits. If they want breast augmentation, be my guest. Want breast reduction? Why the fuck not?

9. Sweetberry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Personally I'm not a fan of big boobs really... more into smaller chested ladies. I say go with whatever makes you happy. If having bigger breasts will make you happy- go for it! :eusa_danc

10. love doll

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was in my teens I had a lover in his late forties. He used to love and play with my breasts small as they are me being born in a male body. But he loved their small size and I loved every squeeze of his fingers. I don't think size really matters for you or your partner.

#10 love doll, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  11. itsmary

To be honest I don't like big boobs and I'm against breast augmentation but if you feel VERY bad about yourself then you should do it, your confidence is important

12. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  13. Lyana

I prefer smaller breasts and I prefer natural, but it's just that, a preference. The same way I prefer dark hair, but that doesn't stop me from thinking a certain blonde acquaintance of mine is super hot. It's nothing that would stop me from being interested in a person.

To be honest, to me there's nothing sexier than a person who's comfortable with their body, who loves themselves and owns it. If your chest currently doesn't do that for you, the decision really is up to you. And it should have more to do with what would make you happy than with how others would perceive it.

14. Bearsona

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I find it a turn off; heck, I prefer smaller. But I'm not against augmentations. If it makes the person in question (you) feel better, then go for it! Screw what other people think. You'd be doing it for you, not anyone else.

15. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you feel that you do not have the boob size that you want, then go for it.

Here, have some of mine!(!)

16. cheerlesbo

cheerlesbo Guest

Whatever makes you more comfortable, though honestly, either one is good. If getting a boob job would make you feel more confident, read up on the risks and if you're still determined, by all means get the surgery. Personally, size doesn't matter to me.